Leviathan x reader

human reader
________________

Leviathan waited impatiently inside a popular cafe in Devildom with the rest of his brothers. He was clicking buttons on his switch but he couldn't quite concentrate on what he was doing and kept dying.

Y/n was supposed to come back today. After spending almost a whole year with her family in the human realm. Barbatos would be picking her up and bringing her here to see the rest of the brothers.

Leviathan was very nervous. When she left there's relationship was complicated. Y/n confessed to him but he was to embarrassed to answer and let her go without one.

Hearing his game switch to the music indicating he died again he sighed looking back down at the small screen and pressed the play against button.

"OI " mammon said close to Leviathan's ear making the blue haired demon to jump slightly giving him an annoyed look "mammon! What do you want!"

Mammon laughed "I've never seen you loose so many Times in a row! Looks like your losing your touch and the great mammon will be on top!"  Leviathan growled underneath his breath "shut up mammon"

Mammon was about to say something but got pushed out of the way by asmo "or he's busy thinking about something... Or someone ~" he cooed making Leviathan look down at his game and blush lightly "asmo your gross! Im not you"

Asmo pouted and Lucifer watched them with a tired expression while belphegor slept on his lap with his favorite black and white pillow. "leave Levi alone" he said pinching  the bridge of his nose

mammon and asmodeus whined and mammon went to go bother beelzebub who was stuffing his face practically buying out the cafe. And asmodeus went to go bother Satan who sat five tables away from them reading a book. 

Y/n and barbatos came into view and mammon jumped up "Y/N!!" mammon yelled excitedly before coughing into his palm "uh-i mean punny human"

Leviathan blushed and hid his face behind his game 'I wonder if they're mad at me..' He thought watching as she opened the cafe door only to get bombarded by his brothers.

Y/n kept glancing at him out of the corner of her eye as some smiled and greeted the other demons in front of her. "Y/n good to have you back here I saved you a donut" beelzebub said handing her a half eaten donut.

"but I got hungry and took a bite" he mumbled and y/n thanked him laughing and gave him a hug. 'She looks beautiful' Leviathan. Thought but internally panicked as she walked towards him and gave him a hug.

"I missed you Levi" she muttered lowly and gave him a small smile as he sat there frozen. "i-i WOULDN'T MISS A NORMIE LIKE YOU-" y/n chuckled and walked over to the rest of his brothers leaving him there to sulk.

"why am I like thissss" he groaned and watched as they ordered what little food was left and watched as y/n walked over to him "here I got you a donut" Leviathan took it muttering a thank you before biting into it.

Y/n sat beside him eating her own no words between them except awkward silence. Leviathan didn't even notice that all his brothers left well more like got manhandled out by Lucifer and barbatos upon y/n's request "soo, do you maybe have an answer for me now?" 

Leviathan played with the sprinkle that fell of his donut before muttering " I feel the same you stupid idiot " y/n smiled at him and hugged him tightly "im glad" she said and he smiled slightly "don't stop hugging me you normie it feels nice" y/n laughed and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek

"i love you Leviathan"

"I love you too"

Probably sucks- but Im trying to practice writing Leviathan. His mood swings make it so difficult-