Lu Yuan was also stunned, his limbs became stiff, and his heart beat irregularly, almost jumping out of his chest. Did the tablemate find out? Have you noticed his abnormal feelings for him?

Almost instantly, nervousness spread to every corner of his body, but when Ning Xingzhou blushed and avoided his gaze, his thoughts calmed down strangely.

He raised his lips, lowered his body slowly, leaned close to his deskmate's ear, and whispered, "Yeah, the thought of him being able to be alone with you every day makes me sour."

Sometimes, the more truthful you are, the easier it is to be treated as a joke. His voice was too serious, but there was a hint of laughter in it, making it impossible to tell the truth from the fake.

If it was before, Ning Xingzhou would only think that the other party was making fun of him again, but since he knew Lu Yuan's thoughts, he couldn't help not believe such ambiguous words.

Ah, it's all his own fault, how could he say what he was thinking.

The other person's warm breath lingered in his ears, it was numb and itchy, Ning Xingzhou instinctively avoided, the temperature on his face rose uncontrollably, so embarrassed that his toes scratched the ground.

"It's not impossible, right?" Ning Xingzhou stammered back, staring at the blank paper on the desk.

"Huh? What?" Lu Yuan didn't understand what he meant.

"In the past two days, I will find a suitable opportunity to talk to Teacher An, and there is no need for tutoring for the time being." Ning Xingzhou calmed down, turned slightly sideways, and no longer avoided Lu Yuan's gaze, "You yourself said that you want to help me make up lessons. Yes, no regrets."

After two months of tutoring, his basics have been almost improved, and his grades are still poor, but it will not be like before, and he can't even understand the questions.

Moreover, his grades were originally an accessory to grow with the task target. Now that the task has been completed, in the remaining days, I still want to spend more time with each other.

"You agree?" Lu Yuan's body froze for a moment, and the uncontrollable excitement filled his limbs. He couldn't help rubbing Ning Xingzhou's head, his heart trembled violently, "Good boy."

The low end sound seems to be hooked, and countless affections are rubbed in it, inexplicably spoiled.

The temperature of Ning Xingzhou's cheeks rose uncontrollably, and even the roots of his ears were pink. He looked away awkwardly and muttered in a low voice, "What, there is free labor for me to make up the lessons, so I'm not at a loss."

He paused, then added: "Don't think too much, I didn't dismiss Teacher An because of you, I just thought it was unnecessary."

Moreover, I always feel that Teacher An sometimes looks at him strangely, and I don't like it very much.

Lu Yuan laughed sullenly, his heart softened. Obviously wanting to meet his requirements, but still duplicating the appearance, it is really cute.

"Well, I understand." Although Lu Yuan said so, the corners of his mouth were upturned and he smiled smugly.

You know the hell!

Ning Xingzhou glared at him fiercely, but there was nothing he could do about him, so he could only try to ignore him and make up for the homework without anyone else.

When he got home from school, he thought about it for a while, edited a long text message to the tutor, and by the way, settled the salary of the previous period and transferred it to the other party.