He looks so concentrated as he gently cleans my cut. And now that I look closely he kind of- wait no. Nothing changed. Still the ugly motherfucker he was before.

Suddenly his hand reaches out to my thigh, holding it in a tight grip, and for some strange reason my clit starts throbbing.

Oh man.

His hand is so close my pussy I can feels the heat coming from his hand.

My breath hitches when his finger twitches, so close to touching my heat.

He doesn't even notice what he's doing as he starts bandaging my leg. He slides his hand under my thigh, lifting it up with ease, "Keep it like this."

He finishes wrapping my thigh and stands to full height again, towering over me. He glances at the bruises and cut covering my abdomen. "Lay down."

I do as he says with an eye roll, slowly laying down as he goes to get something from across the room.

I hear rustling as I keep staring at the not so impressive looking ceiling.

His heavy footsteps near me again and then there's suddenly a very cold pack of ice placed on my stomach.

"Are you into ice play?" I blurt it out without much thought.

"What?" He gives me a glaringly slash questioning look.

"I mean, I think you would be. Suits you. Ace de Luca: Likes ice play because his heart is as cold as the ice!" I make a dramatic show voice, moving my hands like there is a poster with my words written on it.

Ace only shakes his head with a sigh before continuing what he was doing.

A shiver runs through me at the coldness but I think that's just what I need, if you know what I mean.

Then there is a slight sting on the cut as he proceeds to disinfect the small cut.

He takes the ice pack away and touches the now blue and purple bruise on my stomach. His touch is gentle, warm and careful, something I wouldn't expect him to be, especially with me.

I mean, come on, in a room with your enemy, alone. I would do anything to kill him now if it weren't for the deal we made. I mean, look at him. He has such a punchable face I have to think of damn unicorns to keep myself at bay. If I would get a dollar every time I think about punching that douche I would be rich.

Ah, wait. I already am!

I sit up on my elbows as his hands travel south my body, halting on the cut, taking a breath pause before continuing going down. And down. And down.

My breath hitches when his hand stops at the hem of my underwear. His eyes leave my pussy and meet mine, those once honey brown eyes now turned into something dark. Lust. Hunger. Desire.

The same look he gave me a few days ago when I was laying on my floor, him kissing my body like it's his last meal.

Those same eyes are staring into my soul right now while his hand slowly moves underneath my lingerie.

So, so fucking slow.

I feel my arousal building as the warmth of his hands keeps getting closer and closer to my private part. One part of my body I would've never thought my damn enemy would touch.

The corner of his mouth tilts when a finger moves to my already dripping pussy, knowing damn well I'm turned on right now.

Goddamn it. That's one too many times my body has betrayed me by now.