I hear my heart pounding as I slowly climb on top of him. I'm not used to this done, I've never been "dominant". I take a deep breath and calm myself down. I grab the hem of his shirt and lift it over his head, throwing it somewhere on the floor.

I attach my lips to his collar bones leaving a trail of wet kissing down his torso until I reach the waistband of his boxers. His breath quickens as I start unbuttoning his jeans. Pulling them down his legs, I start to palm his length through his boxers. I stare at his reaction, he looks so young right now.

Reaching inside his boxers I wrap my hand around his length starting to slowly pump.

"Fuck babe that feels so good," he moans, his lustful eyes rolling to the back of his head.

I lower my head so that I can take him in my mouth, as I'm inches away he opens his eyes and places one of his fingers over my mouth.

"Wh-" I try to ask and breathe at the same time.

"Tell me what you want," he whispers playing with a strand of my hair between his fingers.

I smile wickedly when I realize what he means and lick my bottom lip while staring at his hard cock.

"I want to suck daddy off," I answer him making it sound less confident than I actually feel.

"Good girl, I think you've proven me enough, its my turn now," after those words left his mouth I was underneath him as his lust filled eyes stared down at me.

"You're beautiful Olivia," he whispers to himself.

The next few minutes went by like a blur, the heat rose inside of me as things sped up. We threw the rest of our clothing around like sex crazed animals. He started leaving kisses from my lips all the way down to my core. He looked up at me and smirked before his tongue started to move against my clit.

I let out a pleasure filled gasp, as his fingers find their way to my entrance and slip inside. He slowly pumped inside me as his toungue continued it's movement. My nails dig into his back as he continued his pleasuring action.

"Oh god, Zayn," I gasp as he adds another finger. His eyes never left mine as he continued.

His actions drove me wild, but not for long. I tugged him upwards, grabbing onto the back of his hair and smashing his lips against mine. Our tongues wound around each other, as his length rubbed against my core.

"Zayn, I want you now," I moaned against his lips. Without hesitation he grabs a condom from his wallet, quickly puts it on and places his tip into my entrance.

He pushed himself into me, a soft groan filling my ears. I bit down hard on my lip as he started to move. Our lips meeting shakily and the palms of my fingers trying to grip onto his back but failing so they slid down his soft skin helplessly.

He kept thrusting at a medium pace but that wasn't enough for me. "Harder, fúck me harder."

I feel the side of my thigh sting and watch him frowning above me, not accelerating his pace.

Oh

"Harder daddy, please," I mumble enjoying the fullness of him in me.

Without questioning me he began to quicken his thrusts, ramming deeper and harder inside of me, filling me up. He starts sucking and biting my nipple as he thrust harder and deeper each time.

At this point I could not control my moans, I was screaming. We were being so animalistic, screaming, groaning, biting scratching and I loved it.

"You feel so good," he clenches his jaw as continued his actions. He looks so godly, his beautiful sweaty olive skin, his caramel wild eyes, his defined body.