Tsukishima Kei

(I'm starting with this one because, personally, he's my favorite.)

The day had been though on you. All day you had to fight to keep being social. You knew what this meant. Once again, you overextended your social battery. It always sucked when this happened. It would be difficult to pry yourself out of bed for the next week at least. 

You back hit a soft bed and you felt some tension leak out of your body. The bed and covers instantly devoured your body, cradling it delicately and making you feel safe. Your eyes closed, tears spilling out and trickling along your cheeks.

All you wanted to do was lay in bed and sleep, but you could feel the buzz of your cellphone in a pocket. Groaning with irritation, you pull an arm from your blanket cocoon and reach for your phone. At first, you were just going to turn it off, but it was your boyfriend. 

Fry: Where are you? I thought we had a study date today.

Fry: You're the one who asked me for help, remember? Don't stand me up.

Fry: Seriously? You just walked by my house. If you're going to ignore somebody, at least put in effort to make it seem like it was accidental

Shit. You forgot. You scrabble to your feet and call him, but it went straight to voicemail. "Tsukki, I'm sorry," you whined at the bot. "I really didn't mean to, today was just really hard!" You throw on a coat before walking to the door. "I'll be there-" you were stopped by your mom. 

"You're not going anywhere until all your work is done." She held out her hand. "Now, hand over the phone. I don't want you distracted."

By that point, you thought fighting was useless. You hung up, powered off the phone, then put it in the hand. "We had a study date."

"You can tell me whatever you want, but I am not going to let this boy get in the way of your education. I'm sorry." She put the phone in her pocket and walked away. 

With that, you went into your room and sunk into the sheets once again. You must have fallen asleep because when your eyes opened window had darkened. The only thing lighting your room was the LED lights. 

There was a soft knock on the door. "Go away! No, I haven't finished my work yet." You threw a pillow at the door before turning away. 

The door cracked open. "May I come in?" That certainly was NOT you mom's voice. In fact, that was the voice of the one and only Kei Tsukishima. You quickly turned around, but you couldn't see him. "Are you decent? I don't want to walk in on you changing or anything."

"No, it's okay to come in." You wiped some of the dry tears away and hugged your knees. 

He walked in and sat down beside you, placing some headphones over your ears. It was playing songs from your favorite artist. You looked at him. He had your favorite candy, a water bottle, and a small meal. "Don't say anything until you've had a chance to relax."

You nod and close your eyes, listening to 4 songs before pulling the headphones down enough to rest around your neck. "What's all of this for?"

"You said you had a bad day. I brought you water, because I know you forget to drink enough. Food because you didn't eat lunch today. Candy that you get for finishing the food and water." He set the two on your lap.

"I have to have something to drink when eating candy,' you refuted. He pulled another one out of his sweatshirt pocket. "Okay... Fine." You began to eat.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" He pulled off his sweatshirt and wrapped it around your shoulders." 

You shake your head, and he lets you finish in quiet. When you're done you reach for the candy, but he stops you. "Let it settle first. You act like a baby when you have a stomachache." 

You whine a little, but he opens his arms. "However, I can offer you cuddles." You quickly curl up with him and he rubs your back, humming a song. After a few minutes he hands you the candy. The two of you eat it together, watching a movie in silence then falling asleep. 

(I hope this was as therapeutic for you to read as it was for me to write!) 745 words