Chapter 52: i need baby

Start from the beginning

...

Jian Shi Wu Meng circled: "What?"

He knows all these words, how can he put them together?

The monkey briefly explained to him about the racing game, and finally added a sentence: "Now no one in the whole class does not know that some of the girls who have a crush on you are already crying on the playground."

The corner of Jian Shiwu's mouth twitched: "It's just a mission."

The monkey shrugged: "Then come back and explain yourself."

The phone hung up, and Jian Shiwu slowly woke up. When he opened the class group, he saw a group of people yelling:

"Hundred years of harmony."

"Let's not say anything else, the betrothal gifts are all on the public frequency."

"You can't be envious, you can't be envious."

"Joan local tyrant."

Most people know that the three transfer students have a good family background this time, and the Ji family's wealth and wealth will not be mentioned. I heard that the Annie family is still an aristocrat of the M country. As for the Qiao An family, it is more complicated, and few people can inquire about it. Clearly, only I heard that it is very dangerous. There have been many kidnapping incidents in schools in country M before. It was a hidden and unspeakable background, a restricted area, and everyone subconsciously kept silent.

Monkey had secretly mentioned something to Jian Shiwu before, probably saying that the reason why Qiao Ann came to China was a kind of protection for him by the family.

In any case, but this young master is also a master who is not short of money.

Jian Shiwu has no idea about the gold coins in the game. Now he is only worried about one question: "Everyone misunderstands? ... Then Shen Cheng? No? Misunderstanding?"

"dong dong dong"

There was a knock on the door outside.

Zhen Meili's voice came from outside: "Da Zhong? It's noon, Jian Shiwu, how long are you going to sleep? Come out to eat!"

Jian Shiwu hurriedly put down her phone and got up to wash: "Okay."

Because of last night's care, Shen Cheng's fever subsided. After Jian Shiwu washes up, he should go home with Zhen Meili. Before leaving, he will go to Shen Cheng to say goodbye. .

After knocking on the door and entering, he saw Shen Cheng? sitting in the room.

Jian Shiwu's voice was crisp: "Shen Cheng?, good morning."

Today's Shen Cheng is obviously in much better condition than yesterday. He is half leaning on the reclining chair by the window, wearing a white shirt of ordinary style but of great quality. He is reading with a book in his hand. , The posture is elegant, the sun is shining, the angular profile is shadowed, and the beauty is very handsome.

Hearing the voice, Shen Cheng glanced at him sideways: "It's getting late."

...

Jian Shiwu was choked up and cheered in the noon sun: "Look at my memory, I forgot."

Before he came, he was still a little worried about Shen Cheng? Did he know what was going on in the class group? Would he? Would he? The same Shen Cheng? Later, he felt that he really was overthinking.

However, just one second he was about to breathe a sigh of relief, but the next second he heard Shen Cheng's soft voice: "It's normal for you to forget, after all..."