Chapter 37: do you have someone you like

Start from the beginning

The other team members also rushed up:

"Is 15 all right?"

"Did you get hurt?"

"Can you still move?"

There was a red scratch on Jian Shiwu's fair face, which was lying on the ground, and it was very striking on the skin.

The monkey gritted his teeth and looked at the group of people at No. 3 Middle School not far away with no sign of remorse. There was even a person who showed an almost malicious expression to this side and was so angry: "These little brats."

Jian Shiwu sat up, he looked at the concerned eyes of his teammates, and said with a smile, "I'm fine, it's just a minor injury, but..."

There were many students around who came to watch the game, and not far away were their opponents waiting to see them make a fool of themselves. Jian Shiwu's eyes gradually sank, showing a look that was almost determined to win: "We must win this game."

At the age of 18, it is the age of the **** Fanggang. If you fall, you will get up, and if you win, you will win happily.

The teenagers suddenly hammered their fists and said in unison, "We must win!"

...

City A, Maple Gorgeous Twelfth Floor

The two most luxurious boxes on the top floor were wrapped up at the same time. This luxurious building stands in the city center where the singing and dancing are peaceful. The singing and dancing in the box is peaceful, and the swaying lights make the night so colorful.

In the box, a group of children from aristocratic families dressed in luxurious clothes and with blond hair and blue eyes were sitting on the bar counter and on the luxurious cushion sofas. Most of them just came to China from abroad. Not bad, but even such an upper-class social circle in country M also has a center. The central character here is sitting on the sofa not far away, playing with the mechanical and electronic parts in his hand.

Shen Cheng leaned on the sofa lazily, his slender legs overlapped at will, and the mechanical components with complex parts and fine workmanship were in his hands like wooden blocks of a puzzle game, like a tool to pass the time.

"Shen."

During the day, the blond and blue-eyed silly big brother Joan came over and said, "We finally came out to play together. Why don't we play games together, they are all very happy."

Shen Cheng pressed the last part and said lazily, "What are you playing?"

Joan was excited, and he cheered: "We just heard that there is a game in China called, Truth or Dare, let's play the dice, the person with the smallest number must choose Truth or Dare."

"What about the big winners?"

Joan was taken aback.

"Are you sure you want to play with me?" Shen Cheng threw on the table the components in his hand that would probably cause an uproar if they flowed out of the market: "I won't participate in a game without a winner."

Qiao An was also a little worried. Although Shen Cheng didn't like to play games very much, his skills were very good and he rarely lost, but because of this, they wanted to challenge him constantly.

"There is a winner!" Annie, a blond beauty with a good figure, rushed over from behind. She had always liked Shen Cheng, and her brows were shy at this time: "The person who wins the most can date me."

Shen Cheng was expressionless: "Don't play."

"..."

Really embarrassing.