Chapter 31: friends surprise

Start from the beginning

Ji Yuansheng's eyes darkened and he whispered, "Your father is someone else, and my wife only left me one child."

Ji Beichuan seemed to be hit by a heavy stone suddenly, which made him unable to breathe.

But the man didn't give him time to speak, he walked away and left, Shen Cheng didn't leave, but he didn't say two words of victory in the attitude of a winner as Ji Beichuan imagined, not even any Proud, without any disdain for him, he couldn't even get more information from those indifferent eyes.

It was as if his embarrassment and ugliness were not worth mentioning in Shen Cheng's eyes.

He doesn't care.

This is a hundred times more uncomfortable than sarcasm.

...

Downstairs, two people sat in the back seat of a low-key and reserved luxury car.

On weekdays, the CEO, who would not be nervous even in the face of a falling stock market, looked at the teenager sitting beside him but was a little nervous. He said, "Would you like to go home and take a look?"

Shen Cheng retracted his gaze from the window: "No."

Ji Yuansheng's hand on his side tightened unconsciously and was a little nervous, but the next second he heard Shen Cheng say, "There are still classes at school."

Life's ups and downs are always full of surprises.

Ji Yuansheng was a little excited. He looked at the child with some joy, and probably understood that this was not the meaning of refusing to go home. He habitually arranged: "I have already asked you for a half-day leave when I came, and I won't be over in the afternoon."

The car was silent for a moment.

Shen Chengcheng saw hesitation on the face of the tall and handsome man in front of him, and added: "What do you think?"

In the past, when he was at home, Shen Dashan always avoided him and refused to communicate, but Gao Can didn't have two good words when they met. No one could communicate with him, no one asked him for his opinion, or in other words, no one cared about what he did. Think, and Ji Yuansheng, a tough person by nature, would actually take care of his opinion.

He actually has a very vague concept of home. At least before, for him, home was not a good adjective. It was full of quarrels and cold places. Those people were more like living under the eaves than his family. The stranger under him, in the long years, he gradually got used to all this, and also used to this kind of life.

until......

He stepped into Jian Shiwu's house and saw how the Jian family got along.

It turns out that the family can get together without quarreling, the family can be very warm, and the family can get along very close and peaceful.

Shen Cheng had to admit that he was a little envious.

It was the first time in his life that he felt the warmth of home, and his heart that had been cold all the time had a slight crack, and even had some vague expectations, he also wanted to have a home.

Ji Yuansheng sat beside him, thinking that Shen Cheng's silence was unwilling, he said, "If I'm afraid that the school's curriculum will not keep up, then I will let the driver..."

"No."

Shen Cheng looked up at him, the resistance and alienation faded for the first time in those black eyes, he said quietly, "Then go back and have a look."

Ji Yuansheng's tall body froze inaudibly. Before that, he was ready for a protracted war. Although Shen Cheng didn't say it, he could feel Shen Cheng's rejection of him. He owed the vacancy for more than ten years. This child's, so no matter how difficult it is, he is ready to deal with it.