run

Hey darlings, before I start doing requests again I wanted to give you a piece of writing a did recently and shoe you how I have grown from how I was to now. You don't have to read it it's like 600 some odd words but your feedback would seriously mean so much to me thank you!

And I present to you

Run,

Short staggering breaths are heard from me. I feel asleep on the bus again, and here I am.. Dreaming yet again. Now I'm in a place of wide range and numbered buildings. The buildings held rooms with held students. But not the students I'm used to. Not the students I usually end up sitting with in class.

They walked around like mindless zombies. There cases fixated on a permanent gaze.. Only to have no eyes. What would be eyes has been replaced with... Nothing. I hole that shows into behind them. There gone.

Some of them had eyes, they weren't really eyes tho.. More so black scribbles that artists put over the eyes when they get lazy or use to add an edgy look to a character.

I was running. Running away from the place. People I see as friends now I see are demons. I run into a building that has the number "800" in bold black numbers. The art building 'maybe I can hide..' I thought running in.

Once I was in. I stopped momentarily to catch my breath, shaky and tired. My lungs stung, and my head pounded.

No matter, I got up and looked around. "Hello? Is... Is anyone else um.. Here?"

The building usually looked new and neat. Art displayed in round cases on the floor. Kids hanging out in there hallways as it's easy to skip. The walls covered with paintings, and clothespin lines laced along walls, completed with amazing art work. But now.. All the art was on the floor, broken and ripped. There was dust and spider webs everywhere.
Decaying dry wall and missing chunks in the walls.

It's like someone was trying to get out.

That someone being the demon of this dream. Back to the dream anyway, it's like one of the back rooms. But I've been stuck on this level for years. The place the demon comes from is different each time, and it looks different each time. I have to kill the denon to escape.

The demon is a shape shifter. It can become anything.

I walk up to one of the holes to look thru, the room was full of old skin from it changing shape, blood, scratches, and old papers and paints from when students where housed there. It's not there.

I back away, but into another body. A skinny boy with long hair, leaner thighs and hollow eyes red eyes. Well... If he had eyes they would be a beautiful brown. My breath hitches as I turn around, my body shakes as I realize who it is. My eyes fill with tears. "How... How do you expect me to kill him! I just can't!" I ran out, as the person I onced loved has turned into a thing. I ran as fast as I could.

I ran from him, his cold black eyes stared into my spine. I ran and I ran. Flying through students and security guards. Not a care in the world, I just wanted this dream to end. I just wanted to be hone. I just wanted to feel safe.

He kept chasing after me, tearing through everyone and everything. My foot caught behind my ankle and I fell into the cafeteria.

I got back up as fast as I could, pushing through tables and chairs. Flinging them into wherever they would go. He did the same, but walking instead. Long strong strides, his hair whipping as he stepped. Every move he made, his hair made sure to go along with him.

I ran into a table, a problem I always get into. He grabbed my arms and pulled me on the floor, growling and foaming at the mouth "mmmm foooo...oodd" his broken words forced his saliva onto my cheeks and forehead. I cried out to no one, no one.

He laughed out, his voice braking into something deeper and more despair like. The fake skin from the creature pulled back to reveal a giant mouth that took up his whole head, teeth, tongue, spit, jaws, uvula, was all I saw before screaming and then it all going black.

I woke up still on the bus, in a cold sweat and tears all over me. The first thing I always did was recite myself, saying my name, age, birthday and my dogs name. I looked around first to my right, the window seat of the bus.

The glare from the widow showed that no one was on the bus, but... I felt hot breath on my neck. I slowly turned my head.

Only to be head to head with

The demon.