Prologue: Come And Get Your Love

Start from the beginning

The Orloni followed him as he danced, shook, and spun himself deeper into the building.

One was stupid and decides to jump at him like the other one. But like with the last one he caught him too and used him as a mic.

"Come and get your love"

He tosses it and slides across the floor a few feet.

"Come and get your love"

He dances his way to a big crack in the ground. 

"Come and get your love"

When he looks down, he can see a few tentacles sliding across the walls.

"Come and get your love"

Peter hit a button on his belt and he starts hovering over the pit. His shoes were rocket shoes. He makes a pretty shaky landing.

He then continues dancing his way to a big door.

"Come and get your love, come and get your love
Come and get your love, now"

Peter starts picking the lock to the big door.

"Come and get your love, come and get your love
Come and get your love, now"

The door starts rumbling and begins to open. Peter takes a step back as it does so.

"Come and get your love, come and get your love
Come and get your love, now"

He starts slowly walking into the door. At the end of the room is a glowing container with an orb in the center. 

"Come and get your love"

Peter pulls out a ball from his pocket and shakes it. 

It lights up.

"Come and get your love"

He places the glowing ball in the center of the room. As he walks over to the orb, he pulls off his headphones.

"Come and get your lo-"

Peter drops a high powered mag device on the ground. 

He turns it on, causing the orb to get pulled through two layers of the energy fields keeping it in place. Peter looks at the orb as he picks it up.

As he turns back to the door, he sees three men entering and aiming their guns at him. Peter's eyes nearly bulge.

"Drop it!," the only man without a helmet demanded.

This man was Korath The Pursuer.

Peter just awkwardly says, "Uh... hey."

As his men rush to the sides of Peter, Korath demands once more, "Drop it, now!"

"Hey, cool, man. No problem," Peter drops the orb just as the two henchman come closer with their guns pointed at him, "No problem at all."

Korath picks up the orb, "How do you know about this?"

"I don't even know what that is. I'm just a Junker, man. I was just...just checking stuff out," Peter quickly spits out.

"You don't look like a Junker! You're wearing Ravager garb!"

"This is just an outfit, man," Peter then turns to Korath's henchmen who keep prodding him, "Ninja Turtle, you better stop poking me."

"What is your name?!"