~Who Are You..?~

Começar do início

He was already starting to build a survival bunker to protect himself from whenever the Bergens attack. It would be the other trolls' loss that they get eaten whenever they came.

At the moment, his bunker was just a small hole under a rock with a little "GO AWAY" mat he used as a hatch. It really wasn't much at the moment, but it would do for now.

Everyday, Branch worked, and worked nonstop to try and increase his bunker's size and make it more Bergen-proof. He'd been working more on things than any other troll in the village, and he was pretty fond of his smarts.

Branch walked over to the rock that he called his "Bergen-Proof Survival Bunker", and opened the hatch to let himself inside. When he reached the inside, he walked over to a small pile of sticks and set the stick he'd collected earlier there.

Then, Branch trudged over to a small leaf, which he called his bed for the time being. He laid down on the leaf and pulled a piece of cloth over him as a blanket. He didn't have a real bed right now, but he'd find a way to make one, surely when he was older at least.

Branch just stared at his dark, dirt ceiling and continued to think about how lonely and sad he was. More tears flooded his eyes at these horrible thoughts as he proceeded to cry himself to sleep.

~Three Years Later...~

Branch was walking by Troll Village in the forest, collecting stick and other items for his bunker. He had never really been to Troll Village ever since the escape from Bergen Town.

Now, all the happiness and joy in this village made him annoyed. Soon, they'll find out that life isn't all "Cupcakes and Rainbows" like they really think it is, Branch knew from experience.

Suddenly, he saw two other trollings stop and look at him in disbelief. One of the trollings was a Silver glitter troll with a green nose, and the other trolling was a Redish-Pink skinned female trolling with orange tied up hair and a mint green nose.

"Look! It's the grey outcast troll!" The glitter trolling said, pointing at Branch who was staring right back at the two of them.

"I heard if you touch a troll like him, he'll infect you with his gray colors!" The female troll said with fear. Both trolls gasped and ran away in a hurry, hoping not to run into him again.

Branch just sighed and rolled his eyes, "Great, now my gray skin tone is a joke to them! And who even spread that rumor in the first place? That's not even true!!! Gah!"

Branch was about to walk away in frustration and anger, until he saw a little trolling, just a few years younger than him. She had light pink skin, and a darker pink shade of hair. She wore a little blue patterned dress, and a little blue flower in her hair.

The little trolling that caught Branch's attention was walking by, holding a small ice cream cone. Branch didn't understand what he was feeling. He felt like his heart had leapt out of his chest, but he stayed quiet.

Branch didn't know why he had felt so drawn to her, be he knew he couldn't go talk to her, because that would be bad news for him. Basically every troll was afraid of him, so he knew she would be too.

He's ears drooped in sadness at that thought as he continued to watch her walk by gleefully with her little ice cream cone.

Then, the little trolling tripped over a small little pebble on the ground, and it caused her ice cream to launch out of her hand and land right in front of her as she hit the floor.