(Originally Unpublished) ~Losing Sleep~

A/N A BROPPY ONESHOT YAY!!!! I KNOW ITS PRETTY CLICHÉ BECAUSE ITS ABOUT NIGHTMARES BUT STILL I JUST HAD AN IDEA XDDDD. ANYWAYS, YEAH! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND SORRY I HAVENT WROTE A TROLLS ONESHOT IT A BIT... (1/12/22: This is old and I don't like it much but here ya go! XD)
.

.

.

.

.

~Losing Sleep~

Darkness... Nothing surrounded the troll, but darkness... And one of the things that frightened him was the dark, it made him feel more alone than he already was...

Branch looked around to try and find a source of light, but nothing had shone through. He was getting very anxious due to the lack of lights. He swallowed nervously as he just sat there in the dark.

Not only a few seconds later, the grey troll felt a rumble of vibration beneath his feet. His ears twitched at the sound as he nervously looked down. The floor was cracking and breaking off below him.

Branch tried to dodge it but then his foot missed and he tripped, causing him to fall down, and down, and down...

The grey troll squinted his eyes, but then he stopped when he felt himself stop falling. There he was, on that same tree he's been where his grandma had died. Tears started forming in his eyes as he'd recalled the memory that shattered him.

"Hey Grandma!!" The younger version of himself called out to his Grandma.

"What is it, Branch?" His Grandma asked, looking back at the young, blue male troll

"Can I sing a song for you?" He asked, enthusiastically.

"Why of course you may! I love to hear your beautiful singing voice!"

Oh crap... I know how this plays out... Branch thought to himself, watching the treacherous memory.

Then, the little vision of himself started to sing that one fateful song. Branch just watched in sheer horror. He felt like he couldn't move to try and prevent it. Tears streamed down his face as he stood there, terrified.

Then, a loud rumble shook the ground, grabbing his Grandma's attention. She looked and noticed a Bergen heading straight for the little blue troll, who'd been too lost in song to notice.

"BRANCH WATCH OUT!!!!" She yelled, running towards him.

Branch had stopped singing and turned towards his Grandma, who was running towards him. Fear shown in his eyes as she pushed him off the little tree limb, jumping into the grasp of the Bergen.

NONONONONONONO!!!!! Branch thought in terror as he watched his grandma get taken away. He cried out loud and placed his face in his hands, feeling completely tortured.

"BRANCH!" A very familiar voice yelled. The grey troll looked up and came face to face with none other than the annoying and stubborn Princess, Princess Poppy.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? BEING GREY IS SO WEIRD! SMILE FOR ONCE, ITLL LOOK GOOD ON YOU! WHY DO YOU KEEP SHUTTING ME OUT? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" The Princess continued to scream at him.