(Reupload) ~Miracle~

(8/25/21) A/N THIS IS TAKEN PLACE BEFORE AND AFTER THE BIRTH OF ROSE. ENJOY!!! :D (BTW I RECCOMEND THAT YOU PUT ON THE INSPIRED SONG FOR BACKGROUND NOISE SO IT WILL SOUND BETTER! TRUST ME!!) OKAY ENJOY NOW- BAI! {lmao Branch is a worry wuss in this story so enjoy Branchie freakouts ;)} (1/12/22: This is old and I don't like it much but here ya go! XD)

.

.

.

.

.

~Miracle~

Branch was franticly pacing around. He was worried. He couldn't bare all these intense events. The other trolls watched him with blank faces, even though they knew why he'd been panicking. They still didn't get his frantic panicking. This process was normal and it'd pass.

"BRANCH CHILL MY GOD-" Barb said.

"HOW ON EARTH CAN I POSSIBLY "CHILL"?!? THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOMENTS IN MY LIFE AND IM STRESSING OUT!!!" Branch screamed, he seemed more stressed than his wife.

"Sweety- it's okay-" DeltaDawn reasured.

"HOW~ HOW!?!" Branch yelled.

"Dude you need to find something to lay off stress on~" Trollex said.

"WHAT~ WHAT COULD POSSIBLY TAKE AWAY ALL THIS STRESS. IM ABOUT TO HAVE A CHILD AND IM FREAKING OUT-" Branch said.

"Yeah- pretty obvious dude-" Barb said, rolling her eyes.

Branch continued to panic as everyone else tried to think of a solution to calm him down.

"I bet yall 50 bucks that Branch is worrying more than Poppy in there-" Barb said, pointing with her thumb at a door that lead to the room where Poppy was. Then suddenly the trolls agreed upon an idea to get him calmed. Barb reached into her mohawk and pulled out her phone.

"HEY DUDE- COME OVER HERE-" Barb said, signaling him while looking at her phone, trying to find something.

He came over, "WHAT- WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME RIGHT NOW!?!"

Barb then held up her phone to him, showing him a video she'd pulled up for him. The video showed Poppy. He instantly gained attention. Poppy had recorded this video about 4 months before today cause she knew he was gonna worry about her. Barb smirked, seeing his face.

"Wanna see it now?" She asked with a smirk.

Branch just nodded silently, waiting for her to start the video.

Barb then pressed play, and this is what was said...

"Hey Branch! How are you? You're probably watching this cause my friends noticed you were freaking out. I sent them this video to prepare cause i knew you'd worry about me, and the baby, and this whole ordeal in general~" She laughed quietly. "Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that i'll be okay. Look- I know this whole thing may be stressful- but i promise it will be okay. You're probably thinking the worst right now because of your over-reactive imagination- but try not to listen to it for me okay? It's only telling you things that most likely wont happen. I'll be okay, the baby will be okay, everything's gonna be okay. Now- if anything does not go according to plan, just know it'll be alright. I promise. I love you... goodbye and it'll be over soon..." Then the video ended.

"Make ya feel any better-" Barb said, annoyed.

Branch was surprised, but relaxed at the same time. He also couldn't believe that his wife would know he'd react like this...

"Y-Yeah- but i can't believe i-it-" Branch murmured.

"Neither can I-" Barb said sarcastically, rolling her eyes and putting her phone away.

"You calm now, Sugar?" DeltaDawn asked.

Branch nodded. He was still a little worked up, but he just had to trust Poppy and pray that everything was alright. He didn't want anything happening to her or the baby. He was scared.

Then, someone walked out the door and immediatly all the troll's eyes looked at them. It was one of the doctors, smiling at them kindly. This made Branch's heart race. He stood up, shaking nervously.

"I am looking for a Branch..?" The doctor said.

"Uhh, Hi! That's... me..." Branch said nervously.

"Well, they're here..." The doctor said, smiling.

"Who..?" Branch said.

"THE BABY!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Oh right-" Branch said, embarrassed. Then he quickly changed the subject, "So can I go see them?"

The doctor nodded. Branch's heart skipped a beat as he ran to go meet his wife. He had a bunch of nervous and excited butterflies. Then he came in and started to cry happy tears when he saw Poppy safe. He started to walk up to her and she smiled at him, clearly showing tiredness.

"Lemme guess- my friends had to show you the video, didn't they-" Poppy said quietly, smirking. "I could hear you out there-"

"Yeah- sorry but you know me-" He admitted. Poppy laughed quietly and then smiled down at their baby. Branch looked at the baby and his heart melted. She had beautiful pink hair with purple stripes. She also had light blue skin with light pink blush on her cheeks and on the tips of her ears.

"She's beautiful-" Branch said.

Poppy nodded, crying with joy.

"What should we name her?" Poppy asked.

Branch thought for a second and decided to come to a conclusion. He looked at their daughter and the one thing that called out to him was the certain pink shade in her hair. It somehow reminded him of a beautiful Rose.

"I was thinking Rose..." He suggested.

Poppy smiled, she liked that name.

"Rose it is then," Poppy said.

Rose then opened her eyes. Both parents gasped at their baby's eyes. She had heterochromia (If you didn't know- that means she had one eye one color and the other was a different color). Then both parents smiled at her.

Then, some of Poppy's friends started to come in to see the baby.

Everyone awed as they saw the baby, she was beautiful.

Poppy smiled at Branch and he smiled back at her, holding her free hand.

"Everyone..." Poppy started. "I'd like you to meet... Princess Rose..."

"Well she's the cutest baby I've ever seen!" DeltaDawn awed.

"Definitely beautiful~" Queen Essence said, King Quincy nodding in agreement.

"I wonder if I can teach it to shred a guitar!" Barb said.

"Barb! Save that for later on in life! And it's not it- it's a girl-" Branch corrected.

"Okay worry wuss-" Barb said with sass.

Branch crossed his arms, feeling humiliated.

"Barb! Look I get it, Branch's reaction may have been- excessive-" -Branch crossed his arms- "But that doesn't mean you have to make fun of him!"

"I'd beg to differ-" Barb said.

Poppy shrugged and then looked down at Rose, smiling with joy.

"Welcome to the world, Rose..."

.

.

.

.

.

A/N HOLY CRAP THIS TOOK FOREVER- I WAS STARTING TO LOSE INSPIRATION HALF WAY THROUGH BUT I PULLED THROUGH GUYS! I DID IT! THANK ME- SO YEAH UMM I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED READING THIS AND LMK WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE NEXT! TYSM AND BAI!

-STZD (8/25/21)

(Word count: 1119)