ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

Start from the beginning

"Anything for you." She replied

She panted and held her position. Her hands were on her knees as she tried to catch her breath.

The zombies stuck their hands in the holes trying grab the students.

The cart became smaller and smaller as time passed by, zombies continued to take over them.

"We're done...this is it."

Eun Kyung's POV

My mind traced through the situation. All of us were good as dead. We had no where to go. We could only go further down the gym, but there were too many zombies.

If a small group of us actually exited the cart we could kill a few and run to the closet in case anything back fires.

Even though it was a decent plan only a few of us would actually do it. I would but Wujin would stop me. Cheongsan would go but On-Jo would definitely hate the idea of losing him. Suhyeok would go too, Nam Ra probably wouldn't stop him. Keyword: probably.

As I think it through once more, I decide that we could at least give it a try.

I turn to my side and tap on Wujin's shoulder. If he approved my idea, we would be fine.

He turns to look at me. He seemed concerned, but let me talk.

"Wu-" I was cut off by a yell

I turn my head towards the direction it had came from, it was Joon Yeong, he had been bitten.

"No!" Mijin  yelled

His hand was being held by a zombie's mouth.

She used her bat to hit the zombie off Joon Yeong.

"Joon Yeong!" I yelled

I ran to help my friend, hitting the zombie numerous of times.

Mijin finally got it off, stabbing it's mouth and see Joon Yeong fall to the ground, staring at his hand.

"Joon Yeong..." I sighed, "Stay back, you won't turn." I told him

He shook his head violently.

We all stared at him, we were heartbroken, we once again lost another friend.

Mijin cried loudly as she continued to look at him.

"I'm sorry." She cried

Tears filled my eyes as I stare at my friend. He was always so caring and friendly.

"Damn it, I said I'd take responsibility." He muttered

"Huh? No." I mutter

Realization hit me, I knew exactly what he was going to do. I stuck my hand in the way but it was too late.

He got up urgently and climbed over the shield.

"Joon Yeong!" I yelled after him

He pulled the zombies away from the cart as they bit him continuously.

"No!"

We couldn't except it.

"Go! Push it!" He yelled at us

We continued to stare, we were in shock.

"Push it! I told you to push it!" He continued to yell

Tears had reached our cheeks, with shaky hands we push the cart.

His body had hit the ground but he didn't care, he pushed the zombies away from him and continued to get rid of the zombies.

Mijin held onto his hand as he continued to help us through. Tears wouldn't stop flowing down her face. Regret had hit the poor girl.