Prologue

"MOVE IT!!" A doctor hollered at a nurse, pushing her out of his way. He was pushing a wheeled stretcher towards the surgery room, every second they wasted counted. 

"His heartbeat is dropping at an alarming rate!" a nurse screamed at the doctor, who was also pushing the stretcher. She was clearly not as fit as the doctor. She was panting violently, having to stop every few words while talking to catch her breath.

"Fuck! Call a surgeon right now!" the doctor ordered. The nurse scrambled to press a button on her device, practically shrieking at the top of her lungs into the talking device. 

"We need a surgeon right now," she hollered, "emergency trauma room, severe blood loss."

"Car crash on the block of Kendo crossing, trauma operation cannot exceed 9 minutes." A surgeon told, wrapping a paper-thin apron around her waist hastily. They have already done overall inspection of the wound and have determined access points for RV and blood.

The only goal in this room is to stop the bleeding. And fast.

"Got it." Kazuha whispered, wrapping surgical gloves around his hand. "Turn that to level one, by the way." he popped, pointing towards a respiratory machine. 

"Kaedehara! We can't stop the bleeding!" a voice hollered from beside the stretcher bed, tone trembling, "It keeps flowing!" 

Kazuha snapped his head around, pacing over towards the surgeon in weary. He has already had to see three lives disappear before his eyes this afternoon, he wasn't about to let another life slip away from his hands. 

"Tie the blood vessels, now." Kazuha ordered, handing the surgeon a strap. 

"But... wouldn't that take too much time?" he asked, taking the strap from his hands.

Kazuha tsked, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"I want to see that blood vessel tied perfectly. As fast as humanly possible." he scowled, pointing towards the patient. "He's losing blood as we speak! Stop fucking looking at me and tie his damn vessel!" he gritted his teeth, glancing over at the patient. 

His face was getting paler and paler, a bad sign. A really bad sign.

"I want you all to treat this patient as a saint." Kazuha announced.

"If he dies, I will fire all of you on the spot." he furrowed his eyebrows, "I will make sure you do not get another job as a doctor. Because you can't even protect your saint when he needed it most." 

----

Hey im badly educated in doctor so nothing i write is accurate but enjoy another book no one asked for