II

"Zayn! Come down, Zafar want to talk to you", Liam told. Zayn nodded, blushing a bit because Liam smiled at him and it was all required to make his heart flutter. He is so crazy about Liam but he barely notices him. Today was the first time, he has ever smiled at Zayn but it was all he needed.

He slowly made his way down. His brother was standing there with a smug expression on his face. He rolled his eyes and stood beside Niall quietly.

"Today, The Foster's are gonna come here and we are gonna make a deal. A deal which would bring between us and it would resolve all the problems we had between us. I am so happy about it", he said, smiling widely.

"But what about dad?! They killed him and you are gonna forgive them just like that", Zayn questioned bravely but it doesn't last long because Zafar was looking at him with a cold expression on his face as if he would chop his head off at any moment if he says something more.

"Ow, so little Zaynie has got some nerves, eh?? ", Zafar spat. "How about a punishment?? You will be locked in your room all night and you will not make a noise , am I clear? "

Zayn didn't respond, he just stood there, glaring at the ground.

"Am I clear?! ", Zafar shouted, causing Zayn to flinch.

"Y-yes", Zayn replied shakily.

"Tell me what you will do?? ", Zafar asked, gripping on Zayn's arm.

"I-i uh... I will be in m-my room, acting as if I don't exist", Zayn answered, his head hung low.

"Good", Zafar said, releasing his arm.

________________

Bastard.

That's the first thing that came to Harry's mind when he saw Zafar Malik.

A manipulate and cruel bastard.

"Welcome", Zafar grinned at them and shook Bill's hand.

Harry rolled his eyes and followed them inside. Louis, his best friend by his side.

Then he saw him.

Liam Payne.

Louis's ex boyfriend. Harry could feel Louis tense up beside him. Louis gulped nervously as he and Liam made an eye contact.

Harry hated Liam to death. He had broken his best friend's heart by cheating on him. He knew how many nights Louis had cried himself to sleep and all happened because of Liam.

Harry glared at him, causing Liam to turn away. Harry wrapped an arm around Louis's shoulder as they stood behind Bill.

He had his gun in his right pocket,in case if anything happens.

"I am glad that we are finally resolving our problems and making peace", Bill said, smiling.

"Of course", Zafar smiled back. "Our groups are the strongest and together we will be stronger than ever".

The meeting went on for a few minutes and then the dinner was served.

"Um.... I need to use the loo", Harry said.

"Okay", a blonde haired guy answered. "Just go straight and take a left turn. The second door is the loo".

Harry nodded and started to walk away. He really didn't want to go to the washroom. He just wanted to get away from there because he still didn't trust Zafar and it all felt like an act. The atmosphere felt like suffocating to him so he left.

As soon as he was about to turn left, he heard something.

More like someone's voice.

The voice was beautiful. Amazing.

Harry turned right instead and saw a flight of stairs. He looked behind him to see if someone was there. When he thought the way was clear, he slowly made his way upstairs.

He could feel the voice being closer and closer.

Chasing the voice, he came in front of a locked wooden door. He frowned. Why would someone be locked here??

He saw a window and peeked through it inside the door and what he saw, made his breath hitch.

A brunette boy.

He was mesmerizing. Harry could feel his heartbeat getting louder just at the sight of the boy. His eyes were closed as he was playing a guitar, singing along with it.

His beautiful brown hairs falling onto his angelic face. His sharp jaw line and those pink full lips were doing things to Harry which he never knew could happen.

"I need somebody who can love me at my worst", the boy sang. "No, I am not perfect but I hope you'd see my worth"

Harry was lost in the beauty of the boy and his melodious song. A soft smile on his face. He just wanted nothing more at the moment but to reach out to him and talk to him but the locked door was like a boundary between them.

Soon, the song ended and boy set his guitar aside. He looked up and there they both felt like their hearts stopped beating.

Green met Gold.

They shared an eye contact. Their eyes going wide because of this. Zayn stumbled across the room as he ran to the attached bathroom. Harry followed him with his eyes until he was gone inside and the bathroom door was shut.

Harry felt disappointed. He wanted to stare longer. Just the sight of the brunette boy was enough to drive him crazy. He had some sort of magic that attracted Harry towards him.

He sighed and went back downstairs with a wish in his heart. He wished that he could get to know the beautiful boy. He wished to talk to him.

He couldn't take off his mind of those hazel orbs and he could never forget the moment their eyes met. That moment was playing on repeat inside his head.

"Harry", Bill called out, breaking his chain of thoughts. "I have a work for you"

"Anything boss", he replied.

"I got to know that some guys are trying to break through our place. I need you and Louis to go there and stop them".

Harry nodded and quickly went with Louis to save the place but not before looking back at the stairs in hope that he would see the boy once again but he didn't.

_________

Zayn was sitting near the window as he looked outside. Just 15 minutes ago, he had seen the curly haired lad go out of the house with another guy. They both sat inside a car and drove away.

Zayn was shocked to see him at his window and he got nervous because the guy was so damn attractive. Zayn felt like something was there about the boy that he couldn't get him off his mind.

Suddenly the door flew open and Liam came inside.

"L-liam", he stuttered.

"Umm", he cleared his throat. "Zafar has asked for you. Come down stairs with me".

Zayn was confused but went with him nonetheless. He didn't want to anger Zafar anymore now.

"Oh here comes the boy", Bill said loudly.

Zayn gulped and looked around. Everyone was looking at him. He was getting more and more anxious by each passing second.

"You can have him Bill. He's all yours", Zafar smirked.

Zayn's heart was thumping loud against his chest. He could feel cold sweat on his forehead.

"W-what does that mean?? ", He asked, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"I have sold you little brother. Now you will work as a prostitute for the Fosters".