~part 2~

Skip the time.it's been 2 days and you and Jaden are still alone in home bc Javon,Jayla,Mrs and Mr Walton went in trip for 1 week and You and Jaden didn't wanted go so Y'all stayed.

It's evening and u are in ur room.Jaden comes in and you asked "what are you Doing???".Jaden come closer to me I was sitting on the bed and he get top of me then I slowly start going back and almost lay on the bed bc he was coming and coming closer to my lips and was trying kiss me. "Get the fuck off me" I yelled and push him. "How can you reject me,every girl want to fuck with me" He said . I looked at him and said "not everyone sorry" and start walking out from my room and went down.

Meanwhile 1week,Jaden still was trying to kiss you or fuck you but you were always getting rid of him.
The Walton family come back from trip.

NOW
You get a call.

uncle; y/n, can you babysit Lizzie for 1 week?
Y/n; yeah,sure
uncle;okay.we will arrive on 3 o'clock
y/n;alright

Lia Is 6 years old

y/n; Hey, Jessica can you do me a Favor?
Jessica;ofc darling
y/n; can my cousin stay here for 1 week she is 6 years old and Her father asked me...
Jessica; sure, ofc.
y/n; thank you,Thank you!!!
___________________________________
6 O'CLOCK

She come in the room
Lizzie; yay y/n!!!!
y/n; OMGG I missed you darling!!! You hugged her
Lizzie; who are they?
y/n; This is Javon,Jayla,Dj ,Jessica and...
Jaden.you rolled your eyes
Everyone was downstairs for meet Lizzie
Lizzie; y/n.. can we go to park?
y/n; Yeah sure. Anyone wanna come to the park?
Jaden;I do!!
y/n; okay let's go.you rolled your eyes.

You and Jaden went to the park and Lizzie run to slides and start playing with Children you and Jaden sit on the chair and he was staring At you . You noticed and just ignored him. Lizzie hurt her Knee and you and Jaden ran to her. "Child are you okay?" Jaden asked. Lizzie was crying. You hugged her, "it's okay don't cry Lizzie,don't cry." Some random lady come to you and Jaden and asked you, "It's hard to Calm down babies sometimes right?".She was about 29-31 and she smiled at me. "Yes,you are right" You answered and Jaden was still staring at you. "Is that baby's Father?" She asked. You looked her confused.
"You think she is my Daughter and HE is my child's father?" You asked calm down. " yes, since you guys are making good Couple and have you seen how is he looking at you?" She answered. Jaden chuckled."How old do you think We are Miss?" I asked smiling. "I thought you guys were 17 and were teen parents." She answered. "No actually we are 15 and this little girl is my cousin and this is My best friend's brother" I said. "We'll your Best friend's brother actually is in love with you" she said smiling and walked away.

Lizzie;okay hello? Were we stopped...? Oh yeah right
She lay down and touch her knee and start crying.
y/n; Omg I can't believe IT!! Where did you learned all this action.
Lizzie;Learned from the best!!! She looked at you and pointed at you.
Jaden; Okay,okay Miss I'll pick you up. He pick Lizzie up and start walking to home
Jaden; so... we are making good couple right? He said smirking.
y/n; No,she was blind.
Jaden;WHYYY you would be perfect mother for my children.
y/n; OHHH even children right???
Jaden;yup even Children. I want 2 boy and 1 daughter
y/n; you know... you already fucked half school so maybe you already have children!!*you pick Lizzie up and Start walking so fast*