~Part 11~

When you opened the door you saw your ex.
"Tf are you doing here?" You asked. "Y/n... who is he?"  Jaden said. "I'm her boyfriend" your ex said. "EX boyfriend,now get the fuck out!"you said. "No.. you'll break up with your little boyfriend" your ex-boyfriend said. "Why should I do that?" You asked. " because I found out he's cheating on you" your ex said. " so funny now get out of the house" you said. " I have a proof that he's cheating on you" he said. " show me then" you said and Looked at Jaden who seemed Nervous. " here is the proof that I saw him when he was kissing another girl two days ago" he showed you the proof. The picture he was kissing  blonde girl. AND Guess who the girl was it. It was Coco.

" what fuck is this Jaden?" You asked him but he was just quiet and looking at his shoes. "So you were kissing Coco when I was in the hospital because of her and also you cheated on me?!" You asked him with the tears in you eyes. He just try to hug you but you didn't let him. " oh no you're expecting to stand here and let you hug me after what you have done to me?! TFuck is wrong with you what the fuck!" You yelled. " I am so sorry" Jaden mumbled. " Jaden,please leave my house." You said with cracked voice. He just looked at you and Leave the house. "and where were we?"you ex said smirking."Get the hell out right now!"you said to him.After he leaves you went to your Room where Javon and Jayla was. "y/n,Who was on the door?" Jayla asked.

"It was my ex.. he told me Jaden Cheated on me with This Coco bitch" you said and tear come rolling your cheek. "Oh y/n... Sorry.. I feel bad about you." Javon said and Hugged you.you hugged him back.

Skip 1 day.

You were getting ready for school today and then you saw Walton's on the street. "Oh Hey y/n! Wait for us!" Javon yelled. "You just turned and waved at Jayla and Javon. "Hey Jayla and Javon" you said bc Jaden won't think you waved at him.

Skip to the Launch Period.

You were sitting on the table,when Coco come up to you. "Hey y/n!!" She said. You didn't answer back and She continued! "How does that feels Huh? You are never good enough!I am way better.That's why Jaden Choose me and Not you!" She said and start laughing. You stand up and just throw your juice on her hair. Everyone was looking at you. She yelled "ugh!" And she slapped you. You just looked at her and slapped her as she Fall down you put your Leg on her throat and start choke her with your shoes."I TOLD YOU YOU WHORE!! STAY.AWAY.FROM.ME!!!!" You yelled and now everyone was cheering you. You knocked out Coco. And looked up. Saw Jaden who was looking at you. You just looked away, you fixed your hair and just walked out. Jayla and Javon Followed you. Jaden wanted to but Javon stopped him. "Bro I don't think it's the good Idea..." Javon said and Run after you