~part 1~

you are 15 years and you are filming in "Euphoria" with Javon and Walton's family decides to ask you something about moving with them.

Y/N'S POV

Me and Javon were in his room just watching Movie but then I heard Mrs.Walton's voice,"y/n,Javon come down here"she said."okay mum"Javon replied.
Me and Javon went downstairs and Saw Mrs and Mr Walton smiling. "what's going on?" I asked
Mrs and Mr Walton said; "y/n since you and Javon are best friends and y'all are also filming in the same Serial so we were wondering if you want to move with us" . "Omg y/n say yes!!!!" javon and Jayla yelled and Jaden come from upstairs. I heard about him before but I never met him. He said "what is going on and who is she?". Javon answered "she is gonna move with us and also you never met she, her name is y/n and she is filming with me in 'Euphoria' . "Yeah whatever"Jaden said and Go back to his room.

———————————————————————————

y/n;okay but what about school?

Mrs Walton;you are gonna walk in school with Jaden and Javon (also Jayla is already student)

2 days later
You and Jaden not even talked this whole time.
You are in school and saw ur girl Besti and she noticed you were staring at Jaden and wondering what was going on . "Girl,don't even try it" she said.
"What did you mean" you was confused. "Girl He is a Player,He is playing with a girl's heart". Then you saw how random Girl and Jaden were making out.
"Eww let's go from this place"I said. "Alright let's go"
My bestie answered (btw let's call her Lisa).second day you saw Jaden with the Girl but not the same girl she was another.then I walked into the hall and saw the girl from yesterday and she was crying.
I walked to her and comforted her and said "don't worry he is just so stupid". "But he p-promised" she said. "Girl you are better then that stop crying he is Dumb".

Then I hugged her and she hugged me back.
Then I went to Jaden."Dude you are Idiot" I said to him.then He make confused face and wanted to ask me something "but why-".I just turned away and Start walking away. Then mine and Jaden's friends Was coming over.then when my friends went to my room,after 10 mins Javon's friends arrived to and they went to his room.after 20 mins girls went to the kitchen bc Mrs and Mr Walton weren't home,they were gone on a trip so me and girls had to make some food after that Jaden and Jaden's Boys come down stairs.

One of them slapped my ass and I turned back face him. Boys were laughing even who slapped me except Jaden. "Leave her alone guys" Jaden said.
"Why she is Hot" one of them said. Then he come closer and closer,I got annoyed "stay back"I said.
"Or what you are gonna cook meals" he said laughing. I throw his head on the wall and knocked him out "or That." I said and walked over to the boy who had fallen down."Jaden Smiled but he covered his mouth. 30 mins later The boy witch I knocked wake up (Let's call him Luca). Luca waked up and
I walk up to him."Hey sleepyhead wanna try that again?"I smiled Sarcastically. "YOU ARE CRAZY" he yelled and run from the house. I turned to Jaden "sorry your Friend is little pink princess" and he laugh. "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" one of the friend yelled We all started playing.

J friend1;okay y/n ur the first. Truth or Dare

y/n; Dare

J friend2; I dare you to Make out with Jaden

Jaden smirked and walked up to me so close and he was ready to kiss

y/n; Nahh.
And step back with smirked face.Everyone start Gasping bc none of the girl rejected him before and I was first.Then they start laughing but Jaden not.