0005: Heartbreak

In the light of day, in the darkness of night

I am here waiting for you every night. I'm here on one side, while continuing to remember the former memories I didn't expect to be hurt too much.

Why did you leave me alone?
Why do I have to suffer?
Here I am, constantly waiting for you to return.
But the truth is, you won't come back 'to my life anymore.

You didn't even say goodbye when you left.
Because you told me, you won't leave me.
We will be together and having a family.
But where have you been? Left, and exchange me for someone else.

You told me we will be together for?
But you just left me alone.

"I love you, but you love him more"

When I finished my poem the people immediately applauded, The people watching as they sympathized with me in a serious problem.

"Keep it up bro, Let's face the fact that nothing is permanent. Especially people "

"Don't lose hope, you'll find someone who will truly love you."

I heard the crowd shout. I just smiled at them to make sure everything was fine. But the truth is, I really can't.

Tears welled up in my eyes when I saw her. Yes you're right. The woman I thought was really her.

I saw her walking with a man, they were happy together. I can see how happy they are. When our eyes met, I didn't know what my reaction would be. Will I be happy because we met again, but at the same time sad because she was with someone else.

I want to approach her, I want to ask her what I did wrong to make her leave me? Because if she loves me, she won't leave me, right?

I didn't realize that my tears were dripping, before she could take her eyes off me, I smiled. I want to convey to her that I am glad I met her even for a short time.

Before she could get away I spoke into the mic. "Thank you because I met you. And thank you for being a part of my life. For the last time, I just want to say that I love you so much."

She didn't even stop.

Why am I hoping?

I remember, I was here in the real world where nothing exists forever.

Unlike the books I read that end in romantic stories. Suppose there is a HAPPY ENDING at the end.