CHAPTER 9: LET'S FIND OUT

Hello dear reader's gotta inform you all that i'm not good at meetings and action so i might just skip it...i'm not smart for this things
Let's start with this chapter enjoy!!

(The meeting has now ended)

3rd person:
Everyone now leave the room and go back to their own businesses...except for dazai who's still sitting on the chair "chilling" but obviously waiting for everyone to leave, until it's only him and the leader of the agency which is Fukuzawa

Once everyone was out dazai begone to do what he really is up to.

Dazai pov:
I was waiting for everyone to leave before having a private "talk" with fukuzawa, well specially atsushi cause this will be mainly about him... I cannot let him know what i was planning...

"So why are you still here?" Ask fukuzawa
From my playful smirk i now put on my serious face "i'd like to talk about atsushi" i answered straight forward (girl but you're gayಠ_ಠ) "hmm, well i guess it was important then ..." Fukuzawa say's sighing "so?" He added " I saw atsushi talking to mori." I say...
Fukuzuwa suddenly look up to me " may i ask what did you say? Atsushi what?" He ask i don't know if he's shock or what i just don't care at this point. "I saw atsushi talking to mori" i sigh " why would atsushi be talking to mori anyways?" He ask calmly "i don't know but, as much as i can say maybe it was connected to the time atsushi suddenly act weird..." I replied "hmm? Act weird? When" fukuzawa ask 'ohh right how can i forgot that he doesn't know that happen ... Well i guess i need to explain...' i said to my self and and answer he's question " not so long but as far as i can remember you we're attending some business that time" "i guess that will explain why i didn't know ...." He sighs " well i guess i'll explain every detail"

Time skip:
(I'm to lazy to write things sorry also he did now explain how he saw atsushi talking to mori)

Fukuzawa pov: (hehe new pov's? Kinda surprise too oop)

" Is that so...." Is all i can reply for now.... "But.." dazai suddenly speak again "i'm not telling you this just an information... It's because.... I wanna find out what mori and atsushi's conversation is about" dazai added only i could do is sigh i know he will say this, and i know nothing can stop him... "How?" I ask..." Well since i cannot just convince atsushi to tell me what they we're talking about... I've decide to ask mori himself" i was kinda shock but dazai is dazai.... Wait is dazai telling me this to have a permission? "Dazai you-" i was cut of by dazai " yes i'm telling you this so that we can have a meeting with mori.." i'm shock...but i can only say one thing " guess you leave me no choice smartass"

3rd person:

Fukuzawa and dazai kept on talking and planning on how they can convince mori to tell them what him and atsushi's convo is about.... But little did they know someone is listening to them, and it's none other than akutagawa rin of the port mafia...

Important notes for the reader's!!

So the chapter ends here....sorry if it was short and always raking so long for me to update but i still hope y'all like it!!

If ever u wanna know about the meeting here is an info:
Well fukuzawa receives a letter from the port mafia that they are going to attack in no time but it's not just a normal attack causing chaos to the city but their is the chance that this fight will destroy the city and hurt innocent people ..... Cause the war between the detective agency and port mafia is about to start...

Well what do y'all think will happen to the next chapter?? Let's find out soon!!

Have a great day and night everyone!!