Car Crash

I stood in front of my car for a few minutes, Constantine real?

"That's such an old name! Is that even a guys name?" I said to myself .
When I slid into my car the leathers fresh smell wrapped around me. my fingers curled around the red steering wheel. the interior of the car seemed to push my thoughts away, creating a calm atmosphere. I turned my head to the right when I herd a car door close. Mr. Castor was getting out of his car.

Mr. Castor was a talk, fit man around 30. he had dark brown hair that matches with his Italian looks. He wasn't built, but he was fit, like a swimmer. He turned his head to the side and looked at me. smiling, as he walked towards my car.

He put his hand on top of my car as I rolled down the window, leaning in closer so he didn't have to talk to loud. "Hello Mr.castor! What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound casual. Mr.Castor made me nervous, he hada kind of negative energy around him, even though he smiles and laughs a lot.

"I actually was looking for you. I wanted to make sure you gave Mr. Real a tour, sorry that I forgot to tell you." he looked slightly ashamed of himself as he said it, but he had a different tone underneath his words. "it's no problem sir!" I tried to hide the fact that I was actually angry at him, but he must have caught something in my voice because he continued to apologize. "Jen it's not okay. You have plans and I'm sorry for not giving you a heads up." now it was my turn to catch something something in is his voice.
He was forcing himself to apologize.

"Mr.Castor, what are you actually here to do?" My question didn't seem to catch him off guard, he knew it was coming. With a long sigh he responded "I have finish some paper work and there's a meeting with a few other CEOs later so I have to make sure I have everything for that. but I saw you a thought it would be good if I apologize." He looked a little embarrassed, but I couldn't blame him for being honest, I would have done the same thing. Laughing slightly I told him all was forgiven, letting him walk away with a new bounce in his step.

After he walked away from my car, I tried to get the chill out of my arms. It was early October, the temperature was beginning to drop towards the evening. That and Mr.Castor had goosebumps crawling up my arm.

I started the car, smiling as the old engine purred. The car was amazing, I started to understand why people only drove certain cars. After driving for only 10 minutes I never wanted to drive a different one. It toke me 45 minutes to drive home from work, 15 minutes into the drive it started to rain. I looked around as I sat in traffic. People who where able to pass me stared at my car. An old Chevy impala ended up next to me in traffic and I had to keep my self from fan girling when the guy in the front seat ( unfortunately it wasn't Dean Winchester) turned and looked at me. He winked at me before turning on his radio. I decided that I should try out my radio, my jaw dropped when Carry on my wayward son came on. I saw the guy laughing at me when my head snapped back to his car.

My beautiful moment was short lived when I herd the sound of screeching tires. medal bending, and glass shattering. Two cars ahead of me had slammed into each other. The car in front of me tried to avoid getting caught in it but unfortunately the front of it got caught by the back end of one of the spinning cars. I have no idea how they had gotten into the accident but it was pretty bad. One was an old Chevy truck and the other was a Ford F-150 and I almost wanted to laugh at the irony of the situation. But my thoughts went dry when I saw the same creature that was in the cemetery. But it's eyes glowed yellow instead of green, it's black cloak stayed dry in the rain and the wind seemed to ignore it.

My mind flowed through the files of supernatural creatures it could be, and it's finally knocked it down to one. My heart almost stopped when I watched it touch it's scythe to the man in the Chevy 's chest. I didn't want to believe what my mind was screaming at my, but when I looked into the yellow glowing eyes of it I could stop my mouth from whispering "it's a freaking reaper."

Hey guys! Sorry it's a short chapter! But I had so much math homework that I was crying while doing it. I'm still not done with my homework, but I wanted to take a break and I said I would update soon so this is the best I could do. I'm gonna try to update again sometime this week but if not it will probably be this weekend. I love y'all and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Stay safe, strong and beautiful!

Harmony, peace, and donut grease!