The equipment room has been accumulating dust for a long time, and there is a musty smell everywhere. All kinds of **** were thrown on the ground in a mess, he bent over and stood up again and again, and the mechanical objects returned to their original positions.

He didn't know what his tablemates would think of him. If he insisted that he didn't do it, would he believe it? Will you be angry because of your bad attitude towards Lu Sijin?

Every few minutes, he would look to the door of the equipment room. Uneasy in his heart, but looking forward to the appearance of the other party, even if he blamed him angrily, he was happy.

Finally, when he raised his eyes inadvertently, he saw the figure engraved in his memory. The other party was pulling the door of the equipment room, sticking out a small head, and his eyebrows curved into a beautiful arc, "Hey, I'm here. La! Did you miss me?"

In the afterglow of the setting sun, that delicate face was as beautiful as a painting, making Lu Yuan unable to look away.

"I want to, I want to, I want to." Lu Yuan's eyes kept following him, watching him jumping to his side, he suddenly wanted to reach out and hug him, but he held back.

Ning Xingzhou put his schoolbag behind him, and when he walked to Lu Yuan, he took it out suddenly, shaking in front of Lu Yuan's eyes, his eyebrows were raised, his expression could not be hidden, "Dangdangdang! Look! You are at the same table. Let's~"

The combination of cute cartoon characters and camouflage is very strange, but also has an indescribable sense of harmony. The most important thing is that he can see that this is his deskmate, who painted it by himself.

Lu Yuan only felt his head buzzing, as if he was setting off fireworks. After a brief moment of stunnedness, I was filled with uncontrollable ecstasy.

"It's amazing." He took the new schoolbag from Ning Xingzhou, his fingertips trembled slightly, and even his voice trembled, "I thought...you would be very angry."

"Oh, you're still like that when I know I'll be angry." Ning Xingzhou deliberately stern face, poked Lu Yuan's shoulder with his fingertips, "Isn't it because the schoolbag is dirty, just buy a new one, why are you so excited? ."

Lu Yuan narrowed his eyes and hid all the emotions in his heart. He squeezed the strap of his handbag tightly and said in a hoarse voice, "This is from you."

Because it has something to do with you, how ordinary things will become extraordinarily rare.

Ning Xingzhou was stunned for a moment, and his brows furrowed involuntarily, "That won't work either, the violence factor is irrelevant, not to mention that they are still girls."

It's just that this girl's identity is special, so it's no wonder that Lu Yuan is so sensitive, half-parent, but has a completely different life. Seeing her, she will show her embarrassed self. Ning Xingzhou looked at Lu Yuan, whose eyes were lowered, and it was difficult to say any more words of reproach.

He sighed and said helplessly: "Why didn't you fight back when you were beaten? Is it because of me?"

Because he promised him not to fight, he withdrew his hand at a critical time, did not hit anyone, or even fought back. Maybe he was the opportunity to change the plot, but it was Lu Yuan himself who really changed the direction of the future.

He noticed.

Lu Yuan tried his best to restrain the corners of his mouth that he wanted to raise wildly, and kept his voice as calm as possible, "Well, I promised you something, and I don't want to break my promise."

"You really... at least protect your face." Ning Xingzhou glared at him angrily, and couldn't help but laugh, "But, it's not bad to be able to take what I said to heart."

He pulled Lu Yuan to find a place to sit down, took out a cotton swab from his pocket, smeared some iodophor disinfection on the wound, and put an ice cube wrapped in gauze on the slightly swollen half of his face, "Rest now. Yes, reduce swelling."

"Yeah." Lu Yuan's lips curled up, his eyes fixed on Ning Xingzhou, his heart was so soft. The distance was so close, he could even feel the other person's soft breathing.

"Same table." He called softly. The classmates have various names for Ning Xingzhou, but he likes to call him at the same table, which is intimate and special.

"Huh?" Ning Xingzhou tilted his head to look at him.

Lu Yuan lowered his eyes and looked back at each other, turbulent emotions rubbed in his eyes, as if quenched by a layer of light, dyed the pale pupils with amorous light and shadow. He lowered his voice and murmured, "You are so kind."

Very ordinary words, but with such affectionate eyes and tone, it is indescribably strange. A suspicious blush appeared on Ning Xingzhou's face, and he looked away with a guilty conscience, at a loss.

Suddenly, with a "click", Ning Xingzhou jolted and broke free from the strange atmosphere. He raised his head and looked at Lu Yuan, "What... what's wrong?"

Lu Yuan stood up, took the initiative to hold the ice cubes on his face with the back of his hands, crossed several shelves, and probed out.

The door to the equipment room was closed, and he vaguely understood something. But he didn't feel worried or afraid. On the contrary, a strange and morbid expectation rose in his heart, "The door of the equipment room... is locked."

He and Ning Xingzhou were temporarily unable to get out.

٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭
The author has something to say:

Cough, I didn't expect everyone to be so excited, so I fixed it a little and added some thought processes _(:з"∠)_

(I may have thought that I had explained it after I finished my brain, so I wrote the result directly. I didn’t expect everyone’s anger value to be so high _(:з」∠)_)