This time the situation did not develop very seriously, and it should not lead to the evil consequences of the original book, he thought to himself.

"What are the pestles doing here? Someone tell me what happened." The painting classroom is in the multimedia teaching building, and a physical education teacher came.

A few good-hearted classmates got together, and they told the story in detail but with added fuel. Although Lu Yuan did not do any substantive harm, he was described as ferocious, as if Sheng Liqun would be out if not for Sheng Liqun's appearance. Looks like a big deal.

Ning Xingzhou only understood the origin of the conflict after listening to the description of the man. His eyes fell on the school bag stained with paint, and he vaguely understood something.

The physical education teacher was full of black lines, and trained the three of them one by one, especially Lu Yuan. In the end, Lu Sijin was sentenced to clean up the oil painting classroom and Lu Yuan cleaned the sports equipment room.

Sheng Liqun was popular, and the students around him were inevitably biased. In the end, his hands-on nature became courageous, and the teacher only taught him verbally.

The teacher also asked Lu Sijin to buy a new schoolbag to compensate Lu Yuan, but Lu Yuan rejected him with a grim face. What matters is not the bag itself, but the person who sent the bag.

The punishment was much lighter than Ning Xingzhou imagined. Ning Xingzhou watched the teacher leave and heaved a sigh of relief. He took the schoolbag that Lu Yuan had been holding in his hand and gave him a wink, "You go to clean the equipment room first, I'll think of a way to see if I can wash it off, and I'll come back to you."

"Okay." Lu Yuan's eyes lingered on Ning Xingzhou for a long time, and he responded in a low voice. I don't know if it was an illusion or not, but Ning Xingzhou felt that at the moment he was like a beast whose claws had been removed, and he had a pitiful aura for no reason.

The plot development in the original book seemed to be avoided, but he still felt uneasy. After Lu Yuan left, he made a special trip to apologize to Lu Sijin and Sheng Liqun.

In the original book, Lu Yuan would end up like that, which can be said to be caused by the male protagonist. The power behind the protagonist is huge, and even if he is the protagonist, he is not a pure good person.

But now, the male and female protagonists are not at a disadvantage at all. As long as they soften their attitudes appropriately, the male protagonist can't stand to make things difficult for Lu Yuan no matter how big his face is. What's more, although the heroine is stupid and sweet, she also knows who is at fault.

Fight when it's time to fight, and retreat when it's time to retreat.

He knew very well that as long as he was willing to persuade, Lu Yuan would even apologize to the two of them according to his wishes. But... He also knew about the relationship between Lu Yuan and Lu Sijin. If he really did this, he would be too wronged to Lu Yuan.

That being the case, let him take care of the other party for a while...

The paint of oil painting is difficult to clean, it takes a long time, and the tools are not complete. After tossing for a long time, the color is only faded and cannot be cleaned up.

Ning Xingzhou thought about it for a while, then simply went to get his palette, and drew a cartoon head in camouflage on the dirty place of the schoolbag, with cold eyebrows and cold eyes, and a rebellious look on his face, just like Lu Yuan anthropomorphic cartoon.

Satisfied, Ning Xingzhou carefully carried the strap of his schoolbag, went to the infirmary to prescribe some medicine, and then trotted to the sports equipment room.