It is hard to imagine that such a class would harbor so much malice towards a certain classmate in the class.

"Is that so..." The question related to grades was a bit out of line for Qing. She rolled her eyes and called out to a classmate in the front row, "Pingzi! Come here!"

The one who was called Pingzi was a small boy with heavy glasses. His birth name was Wei Ping. He and Yu Qing were neighbors in the front and back yards. They had different personalities, but they had a good relationship.

"Why are you calling me?" Wei Ping asked as he walked over.

"As the study committee member of our class, should the new classmates be in trouble, should I do a little favor?" Yu Qing took Wei Ping's shoulders and asked with a smile.

Wei Ping pushed the glasses under the bridge of his nose and nodded.

Yu Qing smiled contentedly, and said to Ning Xingzhou with a blushing expression: "Xingxing, if you have any questions, just ask him, don't look at him dumb, his studies are amazing! No matter how many times he has taken the test, he will take us. How many times have you been the first in the class, except for English, all other subjects are basically the first, especially strong!"

Ning Xingzhou gave a "wow" and respected this student Wei Ping, "It's amazing."

After being praised, Wei Ping felt relieved for a while, but his face was calm and humble, "It's not very powerful, but it's still okay to answer some simple questions, and classmate Ning can come to me anytime if you need it. "

After a pause, he added: "Except for class time."

"Is it possible? Will it delay your study?" Ning Xingzhou's eyes lit up, looking forward and feeling a little embarrassed.

"No, the topic itself is a process of review and consolidation. There is no need for Ning to be embarrassed." Wei Ping pushed his glasses and smiled kindly.

"Hey, thank you so much!" Ning Xingzhou smiled and rolled his eyes, carefully took out the physics book, "Can I ask now?"

"Okay, wait for me, I'll go and bring my stool here."

As soon as he took a step, he was carried back by Yu Qing, "It's so troublesome to move back and forth, just sit on mine, I just happened to be standing, and my **** hurts from sitting all day long."

"It's done." Wei Ping responded, pulled the stool to the aisle, stretched his head and looked at the question book, "Which question is it that you can't do?"

Ning Xingzhou's face became hot, and he wanted to say neither of them, but he felt too embarrassed, so he pointed to one of them.

"This question is too long and looks bluffing, but it's actually quite simple. The essence is an extension of Ohm's law that I learned in junior high school, and it's done with a formula." Wei Ping said, and wrote it down on the scratch paper. After two formulas, the answer was found in seconds.

"Do you understand?" Wei Ping asked.

Ning Xingzhou looked dazed and shook his head hesitantly, "What is the law of Ou, what is it?"

"Pfft, I'm afraid you have to start from junior high school physics." Wei Ping laughed, but he was not impatient. He took a pen and wrote and drew on paper, starting with the most basic concepts.

Yu Qing also pricked her ears and listened.

"Have you got it?" Wei Ping explained all the concepts involved in this question as carefully as possible, and then disassembled the formula to analyze it.

Ning Xingzhou seems to understand but not understand, seems to understand but not enlightened, "Almost understand, thank you."

Although many concepts and principles cannot be understood, the meaning and inner logic of each letter in the formula have been understood. The next time you encounter a similar problem, you should be able to copy it.