"You criticized his ideals? But why?" Spinner questioned, leaning forward against the back of the couch, making his gross fall into the back cushions. "They are so pure!"

Midori looked over at him with a dry expression. "That statement is appreciated on the surface level only. Looking for 'true' heroes sounds good on paper, but determining who is a worthy hero is something else entirely," Midori waved his hand in the air as he thought about an example to tell the scaled villain beside him. "One might say a true hero will save the civilians first. And another would say that the one who takes care of the villain is the worthy one since they prevented any future situations."

"It was my job to tell Stain to narrow down his search of 'true' heroes to ones that have truly done good. Anyone like I mentioned would be taken down. But he originally wanted to get rid of I genius, I was the one to talk him out of it since he wouldn't be following his own ideal if he took him down."

"How? What does Ingenium have that makes him a 'True' Hero?" Spinner questioned.

"And here comes that 'true' and 'worthy' talk again," Midori highlighted by using air quotes while he talked. "Ingenium is a good Hero, he does his best to save people and make them feel safe from every observation I have made on his fights and battles he has been in. He doesn't do it just for fame and money like some other heroes. In my eyes, he is a good hero that doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. And many others are like him.

"As a whole, it's not about finding the true heroes that act exactly like All Might or whoever," Midori tried to explain to the stunned villain who was staring at him in a new light as he continued. "It's about weeding out the corrupt ones who do nothing to truly help people and are only out there to earn the money to spoil themselves. That is one way you could get rid of the evil roots of the hero worship society we live in now."

"Woah," Spinner mumbled. "Are you always looking for the corrupt heroes?"

"When I'm not busy doing other analysis, then yes. I will do further research into heroes that haven't passed the top fifty or so. And deliver that information to Stain if he asks for it. I have also extended this type of information with corrupt businesses to Gentle Criminal and La Brava since they deal with that type more often than actual people."

"You mean the vigilante-tubers? I love watching those two," Mr. Compress piped up as he entered the room, walking over to them with a flounce in his step. "It feels fancy with the tea preparation at the very beginning of the videos. I often practice my stage magic while the video runs."

"You do stage magic?" Izuku perked up in his seat. He didn't know that the magician look wasn't just for the aesthetic. He just thought the villain did that to stand out.

"I have a multitude of tricks up my sleeves," Mr. Compress announces loudly while pulling up his sleeves. He reaches out his hand swiftly behind Midori's ear to pull out one of his blue marbles seemingly out of nowhere. "I can show you much more magic now that you are a member of our team."

Midori would have realistically pushed away the offer. But that small childlike part of him craved to see more close up magic even though the logical part of him would pick apart each trick. "I would like that."

Mr. Compress mask smiled back at him while Spinner turned slightly to watch as the other villain pulled out a deck of cards to confine with the impromptu magic show.

And before his eyes, Mr. Compress pulled out a spark plug out of his arm sleeve. Izuku's eyes narrowed and he threw his own hand against his chest to pat at the pocket inside his jacket only to find it empty, "Hey, that's my lucky spark plug."

"Yes it is."

"Hmm," Izuku hummed while the magician delivered his object back to him. "Do it again."

*