Both Choi Han said at the same time. They were surprised because they got chosen.

"I hope you don't mind. Or do you want anything for a trade?"

TBOAH!Choi Han looked hesitate to answer, while TCF!Choi Han got a quick sermon of how he shouldn't let his information got showed for free.

In the end both of them agreed with the compensation to have some spars.

"Are you two sure? Noire will be happy, but this is not for her."

"Come on, just let them! If they want to fight, I'll give them the fight."

"And why me? You guys don't even know if I can fight!"

Noire and Ren exclaimed almost the same time.

"I want to see you fight though."

TBOAH!Cale off handedly commented.

"... Fuck you."

Ren sat back quietly.

TBOAH!Cale looked at him incredulously.

"... Fuck you too."

Nela awkwardly sat beside Noire and Kim Rok Soo.

"Let's just begin."

NAME
Choi Han
최한

ALIASES
Punk (by Ron)
Little Han (by Lee Soo Hyuk)
Choi Han of the Black Blade
Cale Henituse's guardian knight

"Oh, that's cute. Little Han."

Kim Rok Soo said with a smirk. He maybe already in neutral term with Choi Han, but he still wouldn't miss out the chance to tease him.

"Didn't this Lee Soo Hyuk person in another world? How can you guys met?"

Ren asking the real question everyone wondering about.

"Choi Han of the Black Blade? Sounds chuuni."

Noire also commented.

TCF!Choi Han hid his face with his hands. It really felt embarrassing for him even though it was only the beginning.

RELATIVES
Unnamed Parents (†)
Choi Jung Soo (nephew once removed,†)
Choi Jung Gun (uncle,†)

"Choi Jung Soo is the one in the Kim Rok Soo wiki right? Are they the same person?"

TBOAH!Cale asked.

"Yes, they are."

TCF!Choi Han answered him. It felt weird when he saw TBOAH!Cale, because he didn't have the same feeling he got from TCF!Cale. But it was one of the reasons TCF!Choi Han thought he was interesting.

TBOAH!Choi Han just read and watched in silence. He had heard about his uncle, but if his name was shown did it meant there was any correlation between them?

"Am I wrong to assume that there's something going on with your family?"

Ren asked TCF!Choi Han.

"Well, you can say that."

"Hmm," Ren hummed while nodding his head. "It's sucks right."