Nandu : why don't you use the same mobile to call your head quarters and inform that you don't need a quarters to live in Jammu when u have a big house along with wife. She said smirking at him.....

Manik is shocked on listening this from nandu , he has no words to say .... everyone are shocked on listening to this news as well .....

Neo : what quarters nandu ??? She asked immediately ....

Nandu : Major Manik Malhotra has not been transferred to any borders , he just took a quarters from the military such that he can send his wife to Mumbai and live here doing his duty in the head quarters , nice planning but sorry to say I'm not going back , if you want you can go to your quarters but don't try to command me like I'm your Soldier , bcoz I'm not listening to you , i even unpacked my luggage but not yours bcoz i don't want to force my desicion on you , you can leave to your quarters just like the way you want , i can live here with Harika , asma , Iqbal Bhai and all the workers , bcoz if i go to Mumbai also u won't be there with me , so even if live here it would be the same , so you are free to decide for yourself . She said folding her hands on her chest ....

Shikar : but manik you said you are transferred to borders , he asked standing beside Manik.....

Even before Manik could answer , nandu answered it ....

Nandu : Bcoz he feels he couldn't protect me , so want me to go back to Mumbai , he thought if he will ask me to go , i won't go leaving him, thats the truth if he really asks me to go , i won't really go leaving him alone here , so he planned it so well but sorry you forgot this in the jacket you made me wear yesterday bcoz it's cold , saying she gave him a paper .....

Manik didn't even take the paper bcoz hd knew what it is , shikar took the paper and read it , it's the letter of confirmation of the apartment in military quarters on manik's name .

Manik : yes I'm not transferred but still you are going back to Mumbai, I'm not letting you live here , he said loud and clear ....

But nandu didn't pay any heed to him and sat on the couch folding her legs....

Nandu : dad brought this house on my name , it's mine . I have all the rights to decide who will stay here and who will not and yeah I'm staying in my house even if u want it or not , she said very calmly but manik is burning in anger ....

Manik : why are you being stubborn ?? Is it bcoz i hide it from you ?? But you only told me , you will accept my lies as well just like papa but today your are not accepting it , he asked being frustrated ....

Nandu : My papa lies to me for my happiness , even u did many times and i accepted bcoz u both want my happiness but today I'm not happy with your desicion of sending me back to Mumbai. Just bcoz i got kidnapped you are sending me away. Here they are military people so you guys found me back , what if i got kidnapped in Mumbai , is there any guarantee that kidnapper will not do it in Mumbai , he won't give us a letter or call before kidnaping , if not you always ask me what if i dont return one day ?? I told you death is not given to us by choice it comes on its own and no one can stop it bcoz it's unstoppable . No one knows what could happen the next second . Okay let's keep it in your terms , you are asking me to go back to Mumbai bcoz you couldn't protect me , what if the flight crashes before I reach Mumbai ?? what if i have a car accident ?? You won't even be to save me but still you will blame yourself bcoz you will feel that u forced me to go to Mumbai . You blame yourself for all the bad things happening to me bcoz you love me and wants me safe . And my answer is simple , i can't live without my husband when I know he blames himself for everything that is happening in our lives when he is no where at fault . So my answer is I'm staying in my house if you want you can stay here as my husband and i will allow you but if you don't want to stay you can leave my house , your luggage is at the door ....she says pointing few luggage bags near the door ....

Everyone are just looking at her and manik not knowing what to speak bcoz no one should interfere in a husband and wife's fight .....

Manik just stood there looking at a stubborn nandu , he just threw away a vase on the floor in frustration and left to his room .....

Shikar sat beside nandu .....

Nandu : i cancelled my ticket appa , you all can start your journey , i will take care of manik , she said him and turned to Raj " thank you dad for giving me this house on my name , that day I felt bad when u bought this house on my name but today it became a blessing bcoz of you. As I can stay here bcoz it belongs to me , she said being still stubborn on her point. ...

Shikar : Why are you being stubborn nandu ?? Why don't you understand his point of view also ....he asked looking at his daughter ...

Everyone sat back in different places knowing they couldn't go leaving manan to fight .....

Nandu : i have taken this desicion bcoz i understood his pain not his point of view . Bcoz he feels he is responsible for everything happening in our life . But appa everyone are seeing his point of view but not his pain . He is not physically hurt but what about emotional pain which he is going through , yes Harika ,me , those gaurds family . We all lost our loving one but what about him . He lost two trust worthy gaurds who are like friends to him , he lost the person with whom he spent most of his time , ranveer and manik are together from the time of training and you all know he stays in duty more than home. They have a great bonding dad , they are like brothers , his loss is effecting him badly bcoz they did many mission's together , spent all the good and bad times together , finally his wife is kidnapped , just imagine what was his feeling when he got to know his kidnapped wife is pregnant ? You can't even imagine that but he went through that phase , he even saw asma on hospital bed near to death , he always treated her like a sister . Seeing Harika every day is like a punishment to him bcoz he feels he couldn't protect ranveer . He is taking all the pain alone , so I'm not letting my major take all the pain alone. We have promised each other to be together in all the good and bad times. I know it's our bad phase but I'm not letting him stay alone. I know I lost my baby and I'm crying for the loss but I'm too selfish , I need my husband with me , i want us to cry together for our loss and come back more stronger in relationship but not running away from each other. She said and broke down in shikar arms ....

Everyone are having tears but with happiness bcoz she didn't want to let Manik suffer alone. Everyone are truly proud of her and her desicion . ..

Badi dadi moves to nandu and sat on the other side of couch ....

Badi badi : choti Bahu , she called nandu lovingly . Nandu turned to face her leaving shikar . " Main tumhari shaadi main nahi apayi , jis din tumse milne ayi main tum kidnap hogayi , sab ne bola Manik ko ek heera jaise ladki mili hae , us din mujhe yakin nahi hua , kyu ki Manik mera ladla hae tume pata hae kyu , bahut shaitan hae Tera pati , humesha kuch nautanki karta tha aur vapis akar mere pallu pakadke rehta tha bachpan main kyuki usko koi na daate mujhe dekh kar , bilkul apni bade badu ki tarah , bahut pyaar karti hoon main usse , humesha socha tha konsa ladki milegi usko kyuki bahut gusse vala hae Mera pota . Par aaj tere baate sunkar aisa laga bahut kush kismat hae Mera pota kyuki usko bahut pyaari patni mili hae . Humesha kush raho, saying she placed her hand on her head making nandu smile a little , kya tumhari Ghar main mujhe bhi choti jagah milegi kuch dino keliye , vo kya hena mujhe bhi toh tere haath ki khana khani hae , she asked with a smile joking with nandu as she said it's her house .....nandu hugged her tightly saying yes continuously ......

Precap : manan cute fights .....

Will Manik move to quarters in angry ??

Will nandu stop manik ??

Will the family leave to their houses ??

Will manik leave nandu alone in house??

Will manik force nandu to go to Mumbai ....