Review: Stars Never Lie

Reviewer: Zo

Author: jeonjisoooooo

Before I get onto the review, a little note; I tend to be extremely harsh or critical, so I hope that none of my words offend you in any way, and that you use them to better your story. Okay, let's go.

My first impression of the story (ie the title and cover) was nice, because the title was beautiful, and the cover was nice too, but it was a little different because usually fanfics have a cover with a face claim of an idol, but yours didn't have one. Nevertheless, it was nice.

The blurb, at first, was like a slap in the face, because of the two (kinda) big paras of info. Next, I actually read it, and the vocabulary is just awesome. Once I actually understood it, I was like, wow??? That was so good??? It's super unique and immediately excited me to read it asap.

Getting into the story, I realised something very important; this story is less of a fanfiction, and more of a full fledged novel. And I love that! The writing really surprised me, because coming across such flawless and super well written paragraphs are kinda rare on this app. It's literally perfect! I have nothing fault at, and it felt like I was reading an actual novel online, and I love it!

The author must be an avid reader of novels, or is just simply born as such an eloquent writer, because wow, I'm in love.

The concept is just so interesting, that I'm shocked as to why it has so little reads. The story has everything a good story needs to have, so I would highly recommend everyone seeing this to read the story. It isn't like a fanfic, but it's even better!

The review is clearly shorter, and I don't even know why the author wanted a review of the story, because all I've done, is endlessly praise the story, which it wholly and truly deserves. I've got nothing to fault at, everything's perfect, and it deserves more attention.

I will definitely recommend the story to my friends and come back to spam the author with votes and comments! Hwaiting!

 If you have any questions, you may directly speak with the reviewer yourself or tag MochiSaysLachimolala in a comment here --->