"take it easy"

Y/n's POV

"Kaede's asleep" Kento said to me before I went upstairs. "Thank you, you can stay here with me tonight" I told him.

I then went to the bathroom and took a shower. The warm water on my skin was so relaxing after the exhausting day. I just wanted to take it easy for the rest of the night and just enjoy being at home. Once I was done with my shower, I slipped on a robe and went to my room. I didn't hear a sound and slipped it off to put on some clothes. I then felt Kento's hands at my waist.

"Did you forget I was here?" he asked me. "I thought you were downstairs" I replied.

He then kissed me.

"I guess I was in the right place at the right time" he said before gently setting me down on the bed. "What if Kaede wakes up" I warned him. "I'll take it slow" he said before unbuttoning his shirt.

After he was done with that, Kento gently opened my legs and did some work with his hands. I rocked my head back and enjoyed his touch. He took his other hand and pulled me into another kiss. This time it was sloppy and he slowly started making his way down my body. I was soaking wet at that point. Before he got in between my thighs, he stopped.

"I'm on the pill" I said to him. "This's gonna be fun" he spoke before going deep inside.

I gripped the bed sheets and moaned his name quietly. He came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"I like those pretty noises" he said.

I felt myself tighten around him as he grinded his hips into mine. I took a few thrusts but after a while, I felt my legs starting to shake.

"I'm cumming too" Kento said.

It's almost as if he knew before I even told him. A few seconds after, I felt his liquids fill me up. I leaned back and caught my breath. I thought it was over but Kento had different plans.

"I wasn't done with you" he said.

I felt him lift me up. He sat on the bed and placed me on his lap. I was able to see how big he was.

"You wanna ride me don't you?" he asked.

I didn't respond, even though we were literally having sex, I didn't want to do anything too dirty.

"It's okay Y/n, I won't think of you any differently" Kento said to me.

I slowly got closer to him and lined myself up with his dick. I slowly went down on him, putting my hands on his shoulders. Kento pulled me into a comforting kiss.

"You're doing well, keep it up and I'll make you want more" he spoke low.

I slowly grinded into him and Kento put his hands on my waist. Once I was comfortable, Kento guided me and made me bounce on him.

"Just like that" Kento said before he let out a moan. "Speed it up for me, I'm about to cum" Kento said to me.

I listened to him and started bouncing faster. I was going so fast that you could hear our skin slapping against each other. Kento then filled me up as I came. I gripped onto his shoulders and tried my hardest not to make any noise. He then took me off of his lap and got up. I laid down on the bed and saw him slip on some clothes. Kento walked out of my room and when he came back, he had a glass of water in his hand.

"You did good" he said to me. "You really know how to treat me well" I replied.

Kento handed me the water and I took a sip and then put it down on the nightstand. He then put his hands on my hips and moved his thumbs in circles.

"I'm sorry if I went too fast" he apologized. "You were fine, don't worry about me" I held onto one of his wrists and gave Kento a reassuring smile.

He finally let himself relax and laid down next to me. Kento's arms wrapped around me comfortably and he hid his face in the side of my neck. I felt his lips for a second.

"Kento" I was flustered, trying to hold back another moan.

I haven't felt this way in a long time and I never thought anyone could make me feel this way again but I was wrong.

"We should spend every night like this" Kento suggested. "Are you crazy? I'm not having anymore children" I replied to him. "I'm joking" he let out a laugh.

I never heard him laugh like that...it was kinda attractive. I find that the more time I spend with Kento, the more attractive he becomes. I turned over to face him and I rested on his chest.

"What a night, I'm beat" I said before dozing off.

Kento's POV

Y/n finally fell asleep on my chest. She basically used me as a pillow but I didn't mind. I kissed the top of her head and held her close to my heart. After a while, I rested my hand on Y/n's back. That soon turned into rubbing her back. I wanted her to relax be as comfortable as possible. She really needed to take it easy. I was happy that she let me take care of her.