"she's my love"

Y/n's POV

The next day, I dropped Kaede off to school and then I went to Jujutsu Tech so I could learn how to use my cursed energy.

"You're already good at controlling your emotions, so now you need to learn how to focus your energy on something" Kento explained.

He then got two empty cans.

"Okay just try to crush this one, don't use any cursed energy" he told me.

I used both of my hands and crushed the can. He handed me the other can.

"Now use your cursed energy" he instructed.

I held the can and gently put my hand around it, using a little force. I ended up denting the can.

"Good job, now we're going to use cursed technique" Kento said.

I looked at him confused.

"Cursed techniques help you use cursed energy better and it makes it easier get rid of curses. Do you think there's anything that can help you use your cursed energy?"  Kento asked. "Those kitchen tools helped me yesterday but I'm not too sure" I explained. "Wanna try using them again?" Kento asked. "Sure" I replied.

Kento went out of the training room and then came back a few minutes later with Gojo and a few kitchen tools. I picked one up.

"You see that punching bag?" Kento asked me. "Yeah" I replied. "I want you to use that rolling pin and hit it. Focus your energy to the rolling pin" Kento explained.

I followed his instructions and hit the punching bag. I closed my eyes right before the rolling pin made contact with the punching bag. When I opened my eyes the top of the punching bag was gone, I turned around and looked at the two men. Kento was standing behind Gojo a little bit.

"...goddamn" Gojo said. "I told you" Kento said. "I'm gonna get Kugisaki" Gojo said before leaving the room. "Did I do good?" I asked Kento. "You did amazing, I don't know where you get that strength but it's helping you a lot" he explained.

Kento then picked up a kitchen knife.

"You think you can handle it?" he asked me.

I nodded my head and cut another punching bag.

"Gojo sensei! You want me to fight her?!" I heard a girl's voice. "Nobara, you'll be fine, if anything happens, I'll step in and help" Gojo reassured her.

The girl approached me. She was a little short with a ginger bob.

"Okay, 321 go" Gojo spoke quickly.

Before I knew it, this high school girl pulled at a hammer and started attacking me. I dodged them to the best of my ability and then Nobara pulled out a nail. She used her hammer and hit it towards me. There was no way I could've dodged it, I pulled out the rolling pin and hit the nail, causing it to change directions and hit a wall. There was a huge crack but a small nail was stuck in the wall. Nobara slowly moved backwards.

"...I'm not that strong. Who the hell are you" Nobara got defensive. "Kugisaki! That's Y/n" Gojo raised his voice. "Oh Nanami tells us about you a lot. You're more interesting than I thought" she said before leaving the training room. "Don't worry about her, she's always like that. I bet you she'll wanna go on a mission with you" Gojo said to me.

I took my hair down from it's hairstyle. I was exhausted.

"Do you have a name for that technique?" Kento asked. "How about The Chef's Technique?" I suggested. "That sounds cool" Kento said. "So is Kaede gonna study here?" I asked Kento. "It's up to you, but I think he should learn how to use his cursed energy" he explained. "Those curses...how dangerous are they really?" I got a little concerned. "They can get pretty dangerous, but if we train Kaede right, he'll be more than fine" Kento tried to reassure me. "I'm not talking about Kaede" I replied to him.

I put my hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes.

"I won't leave you, I promise" Kento said to me. "Remember your promise" I said to him.

Kento then kissed me. I put my hands on his shoulders and he held onto my waist.

"I will never forget" he said to me. "I hate to ruin the moment but, we need to go on a mission" Gojo interrupted us.

My face heated up from the thought of being caught by Gojo.

"I'll see you later, I love you" Kento kissed me on the cheek.

Once he left, I put my hand where he kissed me. I couldn't stop smiling, I was so in love.

Nanami's POV

"You got lucky with her" Gojo said to me. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "She's been through a lot emotionally and yet she was able to let you into her heart" he explained.

He was right, when Y/n first moved in, she was so delicate and never wanted to talk about her past relationship she still was a little delicate but she was able to speak up for herself. 

"It's crazy to think she was just a coworker and now she's mine" I said to Gojo.  "Mine? What do you mean by that?" Gojo asked me. "She's my love" I replied to him.

Gojo smiled at me.

"I never thought you'd be able to let someone into your heart like that and really take the time to love a person" Gojo said. "I honestly didn't wanna fall in love or anything while being a sorcerer but things change. This time for the best" I said. "You sound so old when you speak like that" Gojo said.

I spaced out a bit and thought of Y/n, there was so much that I wanted to do with her, I just didn't know if it was too soon. After we finished our mission, we went back to Jujutsu Tech.

"Gojo sensei, let me go on a mission with Y/n" Nobara begged him.

He looked over at me.

"I'll ask her but I'm not sure if she'll say yes" I said to Nobara. "Yes! Yes! Yes! You're amazing Nanami" Nobara jumped up and down.