"all girls night"

Y/n's POV

Kento asked me if I wanted to go on a mission with Nobara. I said yes because it gave me the chance to know Nobara and I could experience what it was like to deal with curses. While I was on my mission, Kento stayed with Kaede.

"Yo Y/n" I heard Nobara at the location we were supposed to meet. "Hey" I replied to her.

She was with another girl. She had her hair up in a ponytail and she wore glasses.

"This is Maki, she's also a student at Jujutsu Tech" Nobara explained. "Nice to meet you" I said to Maki. "You too, let's go there's no time to waste" I could tell that she was someone who didn't have time for anyone's crap. "So Y/n, you and Nanami....how'd that happen?" Nobara asked me. "Oh, uhm he was my old coworker and we're neighbors" I explained. "Come on, it's gotta be more interesting than that" Maki spoke up. "You girls really wanna know huh?" I asked them. "Yeah" They said in unison. "Okay so when I moved in next door we had gotten closer and we started to realize that we were into each other" I explained. "He confessed right?" Nobara asked. "Yeah he did...on Valentine's day" I said.

I then heard a noise and stepped in front of the two girls. A cursed jumped out in front of me. I was quick to hit it with my rolling pin.

"I think there's more" I raised my voice so they could hear me.

Maki pulled out a bo staff and Nobara got out her hammer and nails. We all started to attack every curse that approached us.

"Maki above you! Nobara to your right!" I directed them.

Even though I was fighting, I was paying attention to Nobara and Maki. After fifteen minutes, we got rid of all of the curses.

"You two good?" I asked them. "Yeah, thanks for looking out for us" Maki thanked me. "Any time" I replied to her.

I saw someone walk towards us, they were wearing dark colors and had blue hair.

"Evening, ladies" he spoke. "What the hell is that?" I asked. "That's not a human...that's a cursed spirit" Nobara warned me. "Let's go" Maki said.

The three of us ran towards him and began to attack. Maki used her staff for far-range attacks and Nobara swung nails to me to I could hit the spirit. He started walking towards me and grabbed me by the shirt. He pushed me to the ground and tried to choke me.

"That's not very polite of you" I said to him before I broke loose of his grip and elbowed him in the face. "Y/n, duck!" Nobara ordered me.

I lowered my head and when I looked up, there was a nail in the curse's cheek.

"Let's go" Maki helped me up.

We started running in the opposite way until we got back to the school. When we got back, we were greeted by Gojo.

"How was your mission?" he asked. "We exorcised all the curses and we ran into Mahito" Nobara summarized everything. "Holy crap, I hope you guys retreated" Gojo said. "Nobara hit him with a nail" Maki said. "That's my girl" Gojo praised her. "Stop acting like you're proud of me, me and you both know you're better" Nobara pretended to not accept the compliment but deep down, she was proud of herself. "You guys wanna go get some slushies, it's on me" I offered the two girls.

Both of their faces instantly lit up.

"Can I come too?" Gojo asked. "No, it's an all girls night" I said to him. "Thanks Y/n, you're pretty cool" Nobara said to me. "No need to thank me, I'll always be there for my girls" I replied to her. "My girls?" Maki asked. "Yeah, I've decided that I'm gonna adopt the two of you....even if we're 12 years apart" I explained. "I love her already" Maki said.

I smiled to myself. I'm so happy that the girls warmed up to me. From what I heard, they were the only two at Jujutsu Tech.

"So Y/n are you gonna be a sorcerer with us?" Nobara asked. "That's a good question, I'd like to stay with you guys and Kento but I don't know if I can" I explained. "Come on Y/n, you can just quit your job, we have a better pay" Maki tried to convince me. "Miss girl just get your slushy and let's go" I said to her. "Don't you have to be back home soon?" Nobara asked me. "I can stay out a little longer, Kento's watching Kaede" I explained.

After the girls had their slushies, I took them back to the school.

"Huh? No fair why do they get slushies!" Yuji complained. "Salmon" Inumaki said. "It was a girl's night wasn't it?" Panda said. "It was probably boring" Megumi said. "Haters gonna hate" I said before leaving.

When I got home, Kento was waiting for me.

"You had fun didn't you?" he asked me. "Yeah, I can see why you became a sorcerer" I said to him. "What are you gonna do about accounting?" he asked. "They don't need me" I replied to him.