The atmosphere was clean and soothing as Felix bathed himself in the comfortable silence. He sat in his room, relaxing on the bed with kkomi and kkami tucked inside the blanket. Felix went back to the apartment where he and hyunjin once lived and decided to take the two beings with him. It hurt knowing that the dogs weren't used to Felix as hyunjin, but over time, they adjusted to their new owner.

Two knocks disturbed the silence of the blonde-haired individual along with his co-mates. "Felix, can we talk?" Felix was surprised when he heard a voice he didn't expect to perceive. "M- Minho?" He questioned surprisingly. He then heard the sound of a door being open and he was surprisingly met with Minho who was freshly dressed with a nice set of clothes and even his hair was somewhat styled. "That surprised huh." He asked, noticing Felix's expression when he came into the room.

"I-, I just- yea... I am..." Felix responded, still in shock. Minho shortly laughed at how stunned his friend seemed. "I know... I'm still trying to get used to it too, even after what happened." The room caved into a dark silence from the sudden mention. "H- how did you do it minho? H- how can you l- let it go?" Felix asked softly, which seemed more like a whimper than a question.

Minho sighed before sitting himself down on Felix's bed. To himself, he truly didn't know the answer to Felix's question. Yea he still misses Han like crazy but, he felt the need to stop mourning over his death and to.... move on.

But he didn't want to feel that way, he wanted to mourn Han Jisung, a matter of fact, He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Han Jisung. To marry, to adopt children, to be insanely clingy towards each other to their last breath. But he never thought that day would come so soon, and right before they were able to truly enjoy the feeling of being two young individuals in love.

Their happily ever after started too late and ended too early if you would rather say.

"Lix... there's no explaining my situation even if yours is scaringly similar to mine. I wish I could tell you right here and now that I'm perfectly fine and that I feel no remorse or pain, but I can't. Because even if I look like it, I didn't cut the thread that attached me to him. It's still leading me on until it's truly the time for me to cut it loose. and it pains me knowing that I could never truly go on with my life knowing he isn't here with me." Minho explained the conversation turned serious instantly as Felix's full attention was directed towards the male on the right side of him.

"It's impossible to let the one person who was your everything to disappear from one individual's mind, but over time, you have to believe that it is possible to continue living with no fear or regret on what the day will bring back. I know it's hard, but you have to at least try, or you can never truly feel at peace again." Minho's words seemed to have an effect on Felix because he was already engulfing the younger in his arms as he sobbed softly.

Minho was right, and Felix knew he was. The hard part was just accepting it, in one way or another.

"They're really gone... aren't they?" Minho sucked in a haste breath, trying to hide the small tears surfacing his eyes. "Y- yea..." He breathed out, not knowing that he was putting him and Felix in a tougher, but much-needed situation.

Minho pulled Felix off before gripping onto his shoulders, the eye contact being received on both ends, "We got this, Ok?" Felix nodded, wiping his tears off with his sweater. He turned back to Minho and gave him a short smile of reassurance, "Yea... We got this."

6 months later

"Yeji, did you bring the flowers?" Felix asked, coming in contact with a brown-haired girl who was panting unconsciously, "R- Ryu's bringing them." She breathed out, trying to slowly control her breathing at a normal pace. Felix had noticed that yeji was pushing it a little too far with the amount of exercise she had been doing over the past 6 months, minus the taekwondo training with ryujin.