Present

Targets being hit, knives being thrown, and gun shots lingering throughout the room. All made by one agent.

"Hyunjin, you doing alright?" An individual spoke: approaching Hyunjin from behind, "Yea, just bored."

"Well the new recruits came in, the boss told me you were assigned to help train them?" Hyunjin sighed, "I forgot about them, well bring them in and we'll get started." Hyunjin spoke almost as if it was a demand.

The individual nodded, he opened the door to 7 incredibly tall students, "This right here kids, is the best assassin in the guild, he will help train you for the field, listen to all of his instructions and no complaining or disrespect." The individual stated.

The tiny individuals rolled their eyes in unison, "Yea yea..." The older individual cocked his head to the children, "Ri-Ki behave, and I'm depending on you heeseung, to be keep them in check."

"Got it, you can trust me Mr. Jun." Heeseung responded.

Yeonjun nodded with respect "Alright Hyunjin, they're in your hands. Good luck!" Yeonjun said, exiting himself out of the target practice room.

Hyunjin nodded back at Yeonjun, he sighed as he grabbed gloves out of his pocket and slowly placed them on his hands, "So what makes you so special?" One of the tiny individual's asked rudely.

Hyunjin cocked an eyebrow, "Lemme guess, Ri-Ki I assume?"

"Yes? And what about I—"

"First rule when training with me, you direct me as Mr.Hwang, never talk when I'm speaking or doing something off accord of me not speaking. All of your focus is on me and me alone. I will not tolerate your bullshit or your complaining. So if you have a problem with me, Leave this place right now and don't bother coming back. I don't have time for your petty bullshit, and neither does the rest of the class. Got that nishimura?" Hyunjin stated sternly and aggressive; while giving the class a deadly stare.

Ri-Kai gulped nervously, "Y- yes, M- Mr. Hwang."

"Good now, I'm separating you in 3 groups based off of your data." Hyunjin spoke as he leaned his body on the gun table.

"One group will be working with yeji, our best hacker in the guild, another group will be working with Han, our best gunner in the guild, and the other will be with me, the best slicer in the guild." Hyunjin told the kids directly.

"But I thought we were learning All of these things from you since you are the best?" Another kid spoke up, "I am the best in the guild but since I don't have the time to train every single one of you and since I'm one the most experienced in one thing, my co workers will help, and since some of you have more experience in other fields then just slicing. You will train with the people who I trust the most." Hyunjin responded confidently.

The kids silence was a signal for Hyunjin to continue, "Alright, the kids going with han are, Jungwon, Sunoo, and sunghoon." The three kids nodded in response, "The kids going with Yeji are, Jake, Heeseung and Jay." The other three kids nodded in response, but they all turned to their other friend who's eyes widened with anxiety. Hyunjin smirked then announced, "Ri-ki, will be going with me." That made a rush of fear, run through the kids body.

"Alright, I'm gonna call yeji and Han down here, ri-ki your staying down here with me, the rest of you will follow Yeji and Hans instructions. But If I hear one word from either of them, saying that you were not behaving correctly.

I'll personally use you for my target practice, and trust me, I never miss." Hyunjin stated, making all of the kids eyes widen in Terror as they gulped nervously.