Hatred

3 years later

It had been three years since Felix's disappearance, Kkomi and Kkami were all grown up and were currently living with Hyunjin, Yeji and Ryujin moved in together and It was revealed that Minho was a assassin from another guild, it tore a wedge between Han and him but they patched things up.

Hyunjin continued to live his life as the crimson killer.

But only as the crimson killer.

☯︎︎

Life wasn't the same after Felix left, especially for Hyunjin.

After Hyunjin was discharged from the hospital, he couldn't bear to step into his home, the home he once had shared with Felix, the home he couldn't wait to open the door and see his smiling sunshine greeting Hyunjin with open arms and engulfing himself in the small short arms he felt most comfortable in.

Most days Hyunjin spent going to his and Felix's special spot, throwing rocks in the pond and reminiscing of his and Felix's past memories. It gave a small sort of comfort in Hyunjin knowing that he was able to cherish those moments and hopefully believing he would come back.

Ever since he left, Hyunjin was determined to find him and convince him to come back but all of his efforts failed, It was like every time hyunjin got close he always wounded up back at square one.

Almost as if him and Felix were racing and as soon as Hyunjin caught up Felix would sprint ahead and leave Hyunjin in the dust.

For the first couple of weeks Hyunjin didn't feel up for anything, the energy just left his body completely, thus creating an empty void in himself.

Hyunjin drunk himself dry, cried himself to sleep and went into a deep depression, but one thing didn't change and that was his love for Felix.

But that changed over the years.

That love turned into pain and that pain turned into hatred.

All Hyunjin could feel was hate and anger for the younger, he didn't know how it happened but the sudden thought of his name or himself showing up at Hyunjin made his blood boil and his skin crawl.

The last thing Hyunjin ever wanted to hear was the name lee Felix.

☯︎︎

"I'm done with your little games, your gonna die here today, and it's gonna be by my hands" Hyunjin walked closer to his target and lifting his chin with the point of his knife "And I'm gonna enjoy every drip of blood that runs out of your body onto the cold concrete floor" Hyunjin whispered into the targets ear.

The target grit his teeth and yelled "Our boss will kill you one day ! COUNT YOUR DAYS CRIMSON KILLE-"

Slice

The target was cut off by a knife slicing his throat "Fucking annoying" Hyunjin mumbled to himself.

Hyunjin walked over to the target and yanked his knife out of his throat, taking it in his hands he took a white handkerchief and slowly started wiping the blood off.

He threw the handkerchief on the floor and proceeded to walk to the exit of the building, walking over dead bodies in the process.