Chapter 10: I will stop him!

With Callum:

When Callum has finally finished his lesson with sensei, he goes to see all the castle. But suddenly he falls to the ground. Callum tried to get up, but it was impossible. He sits on the ground and looked at his leg. He could see that all his foot was purple. It was like his arm. Than Callum saw Darok. He was talking to a guard. 

When Darok had finished, he saw that Callum was on the ground." Hello my king, what is going on here? Why are you sitting on the floor? Darok asks." It is just..." Callum pulled his pant leg." Wow! It seems like something from dark magic," Darok says." Rayla says the same. But I don't used dark magic, in very long time. How will my leg and arm be purple?" Callum asks." Stop! Your arm is like your foot?" Darok asks." Yes.." Callum answered." Can you walk?" Darok asks." No I can't," Callum looked on him." I will go after a doctor, I will come very soon. Don't go any were," Darok says and leaves."Where should I go with my leg?" Callum laughs.

After a while Darok comes back, with a doctor. Doctor looks like a sun elf.(Sorry I can't remember how the sun elf's is called).

The elf looked on Callums leg." Hmmmm, I have not seen that before. I think it is from dark magic," The doctor says." Why are you all saying, that it is from dark magic?" Callum asked." King Cal, it looks like that. Maybe you have not used dark magic, but your humanity is too strong, that your primel magic," The elf says." Maybe..." Callum says." Can you help me bring the king to the ward?" The elf asked." Yes, I can," Darok says and took a stretcher and put Callum on it." I think our medic will help him," with this words they goes to the medic house.

" Who is the medic  really?" Callum asked." The medic is an earthblood elf, called Nevis. He is the experienced medic in the kingdom. He can remove any spell from everyone," the elf explains." Can he remove dark magic spells?" Callum asked." Yes, he can remove dark magic spells," the elf says." So, he can remove the spell from king Cal?" Darok asks." Yes," the elf says. They carried Callum for about 10 minutes and than they came to the medic house. It was big and luxurious.

"Nevis!! Nevis! We need your help," the elf says." Is that you again Abigael?" Nevis asks." Yes, Nevis! Can you please help me!?" Abigael asks. "Another internship as a doctor failed, right?" Nevis asks and opened the door." Yes.." Abigael says very gently and looked at the floor, when they entered the house.

"Who do you have there? let me see," Nevis goes to Darok and Abigael. Darok and Abigael lays the stretcher on the table. Nevis goes to the stretcher and looks down." Is that.. king Cal?!" Nevis asks and  looked convulsively at Abigael." Yes, Nevis" Abigael answered. Callum was lying on the stretcher and looked with his green eyes at Nevis.

"Let me look at him," Nevis says. Nevis saw a purple lump on Callums arm and leg." What is it?" He asked." We thought you knew it," Abigael said." It looks something familiar," Nevis stated in his own defense." I think it is someone who injected him something, that turned his arm and leg purple. It can't be for its own reason," Nevis says. "About it, someone did it to him, it means that someone did it specifically for him? Right?" Abigael asks." Yes, you're thinking right,"Nevis says. " Come on, King Cal, raise your hand," Nevis says. Callum raised his hand. "Can you see the injection?" He pointed with his finger on the injection on Callums arm." Yes, you're right," Abigael says." When I was wrong," Nevis laughed." Yes... well, yes," Abigael was shy." Well, what do we still need to do? Darok asked. "Nothing," Nevis says." I'll try to find something to help the arm and the leg. Will you stay here for a while if it suits you? Do you think it's appropriate, King?" Callum hesitated. "Yes, I think it fits. what do you think Darok?" Darok looks on Callum with a smile." I think so, if it doesn't take more than one day," Darok looks on Nevis." No, it won't take more than one day," Nevis assured." OK, so I think we can stay here for one day, only for one days!" Darok says and than laugh.

"Darok! Darok, wait!" Callum yells  when Darok was standing near the door." What is it? Needing something?  Darok asks in a sweet tone." Darok Promise that we'll get it over with Viren," Callum says." OK, Callum I promise," Darok says and he waved his hand and left." Oh, sorry," he looked out of the door. I'll come back tomorrow, so you remember it." Darok says."OK," Callum  waved with his other hand, which did not hurt, and smiled." Bye," Callum says." Bye king," Darok smiled and left.

Author: Sorry that the Chapters is coming out so late, I'll try to improve. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, the next chapter is called, First you need to learn magic. Hope to see you soon guys!