"You're cheese because you're cheesy. But I also love you too."

The cry of outrage made me throw my head back against the couch and laugh. "Cheese?! Excuse me?!" Jae was so passionately offended that he seemed to awaken from his lazy food coma. He straddled my lap and grabbed my cheeks, making me look at him through my laughter.

"Fuck cheese! I am the tastiest, most scrumptious korean buffet you will ever taste in your entire life! So you better be damn grateful! I am the embodiment of the stickiest bbq pork, the fluffiest rice and the prettiest thick-ass noodle!" He grabbed my hand, slapping it on his ass. "Feel the buffet dammit!"

I gave him an indulging squeeze, still laughing despite his intense glare. "I feel it, baby."

He nodded aggressively. "Apologise. Take that cheese comment back right now!"

"I take it back," I said, patting his ass to calm him down. "I'm sorry." He narrowed his eyes with a 'hmph', full on pouting down at me. I wanted to remind him that he was the one who had brought up the food comparison -  which was pretty cheesy, but I decided against that. Instead, I cupped the back of his neck and brought him close, trailing kisses up his jaw.

"Can I taste the so called scrumptious buffet?" I asked, gripping his chin and turning his lips into mine, sucking softly on the full bottom flesh. "I'm still hungry."

He groaned, gripping a hold of my shoulders. "You can taste," he moaned. "As long as I get to taste you back."

"Deal." I kissed him feverishly, parting his lips and sliding my tongue in against his own. I had been looking forward to this part of our evening ever since I told him I wanted him in the bedroom earlier. We hadn't had much time for intimacy and tonight, I needed it the most.

I ran my hands up his shirt, caressing his torso where I knew his artistic tattoos were hiding on his skin. Pulling my lips away, I quickly tugged his shirt off, baring them and the flat disks of his brown nipples. I gave each a kiss before standing and placing him on his feet. Jae bit his lip, his face flushed, his eyes sparkling with need I was sure was reflected in my own gaze.

I tugged Jae's shorts down and his cock sprung free, jutting out at me. It was hard and throbbing with precum building at the blushed plum coloured head. He let out a breathless chuckle at my eagerness to undress him, but that chuckle turned into a low groan of lust when I lowered to my knees.

All of the stress, all of the worry and the constant heavy weight of life on my shoulders disappeared as I set my mind wholly on Jae. On pleasing him, loving him and working his body into a frenzy for me. I wrapped my fist around the base of his cock, giving him a long, tight stroke from root to tip. Jae hissed, his fingers tangling in my hair, pulling my head closer. I let him tug at me and demand I taste him. I let him lead me because it felt so fucking good.

With my free hand, I released my own cock which had been painfully trapped in my slacks and underwear. My erection was begging for attention and release, but I simply cupped myself to ease the urge and took Jae's cock into my mouth instead. I closed my eyes as the salty taste of him settled over my tongue. His scent of body wash and sweat and just Jae wafted up my nose, increasing the intensity of the sensations around me.

"Fuck, Ezra," Jae groaned, his thighs trembling. He wanted to thrust, but he held himself back, letting me lap at him with my tongue. I tasted him all over, savouring the veins that ran up and down his shaft, the soft, delicate skin and the bulbous head bumping my cheek. "Baby you're killing me."

I smiled briefly before finally giving him what he wanted. I sucked him in deep and began bobbing my head, squeezing his cock with my lips and caressing him with my tongue. Jae moaned out a low 'yes' as I sucked his cock. I was in bliss, my mind simply focused on him and all the things I could control in this moment, like the pace of my sucking and the rhythm of my teasing licks. When I wanted him to cum.