13| Backstories And Explanations

Yin's POV 🌺

As soon as I felt that, I suddenly heard eerie ghostly whispers in my head.

Mentioning dark things I could do.

Wanting me to become one with the female Zoroark that took full control over my body earlier when it was around nighttime.

"NO! JUST SHUT UP!!!" I suddenly yelled out after I stopped and fell to my knees, while I clutched my head tightly.

"Yin?!?!" Luna went as she and the others turned to look at me, their faces showing that they're a bit startled by my sudden action, while showing worry and concern.

Even Lian had the same reaction that the others had.

"Just go away....Leave me alone...." I continued, while I kept clutching my head tightly, obviously not talking about or towards the others.

"Yin, what's wrong?!" Adaman went as he and Irida hurried over to me before getting down to my level.

"Go away....." I went, still not talking about them.

Irida's POV ❄️

Looking over at Yin, feeling worried and confused about what's going on with her, I suddenly noticed that she was trembling a little in fear.

"Yin, is everything okay?" I asked.

In response, she shook her head, showing that she's not okay.

"Do you want me to go get Nightmare?" Luna asked. "He's pretty good at comforting others when they're feeling upset..."

After she said that, Yin's face turned red a little before looking at Luna.

"Was that even necessary to ask me that?" Yin says before hiding her face in her hands.

"Sinnoh forbid, we already got four people knowing that me and Nightmare a-are a....a couple."

Seeing that reaction made me smile and giggle a little bit, understanding Yin's point of view, since I know Lina's relationship with Iscan.

"Don't worry...We'll keep your relationship a secret. And we'll make sure no one else gets wind of it either, except for Lina. I'm sure she'll understand." I said while reassuring Yin.

"Promise?" Yin went.

"I promise. You can let us know whenever you're comfortable and ready enough to tell anyone your relationship with Nightmare." I replied.

"Even though I still find it weird too, I understand and got your back." Lian adds in, as he nods.

"Thanks, you two..." Yin says as she smiled a tiny bit, while the redness on her face started to go away.

"What about Adaman and Sabi?"

"We're on the same boat with Irida and Lian, so, you're fine." Sabi mentions as she smiled.

In response, Yin nodded a little, before Luna helped her up to her feet.

"Let's continue on our way before something else happens to you again." Luna says, before we resumed heading to Jubilife Village.