"I could easily rip you apart and away from my body if I have to! Even if it kills me, I'd still send you to hell!!!" I answered, before laughing a little, the tone in my voice sickly sweet.

"But, if you don't want me to kill you, let me regain full control of my body and see my beloved Nightmare again, until I decide on when I'll allow you to take full control of my body."

Without hesitation, the zoroark letted me gain control of my body again, in which I lowered the scissors in response.

"Good..." I say as I stepped back from her, satisfied with the decision she made.

Then I started to walk away a little for a moment, before coming to a stop.

"By the way...There is...one thing I should do to be completely sure that I'm regaining control of my body." I went before I turned to look at the zoroark, while I still held the scissors in my hand.

"What would that be?" She asked.

Then I smiled eerily in response.

"It's....you." I answered simply, obviously talking about her.

Just like that, I could tell she couldn't hide her fear anymore longer, because her face fell into terror as her body shook a little.

"N-No....NO!" She uttered out while slightly backing away, as I approached her and lifted the scissors up, holding them like a knife.

"Oh yes~" I replied, sinisterly.

Then her screams filled the empty darkness after I grabbed her roughly and pinned her down to the pitch black floor, hard.

-  -  -

Panting a little, I sighed for a moment before removing the scissors and putting them away as I stood up, when I licked the blood off.

"There. Now that that's been taken care of..." I began, while turning away.

After that, I started heading off in the direction, gaining control over my body once again, as the zoroark I left behind, remained lifeless on the ground and bleeding to death, while a trail of blood was seen.

Normally, I wouldn't hurt any other pokémon, including Zoruas and Zoroarks because of how much I like and care about them...But, this situation's different.

"If she's anything like my inner demon or something else similar to that, then I'm sure she'd be fine. Inner demons can't die anyways as long as the person is alive..." I thought.

Then I vanished.

Yin's POV 🌺

After what felt like a few minutes or hours, I suddenly came to my senses and was reverted back into my normal self.

Only....I didn't have any clothes on me.

Red-faced in embarrassment, I covered my lower body and my chest with my hands before walking out and asking Irida if she had spare clothes of her clan's outfit and the diamond clan's outfit with her.

Luckily, her and Sabi were quick at thinking ahead, because they both already had and gave me a pair that's perfectly around my size, mentioning that I can keep them too.

Of course when the boys tried to turn to look at me and see what was going on, Irida and Sabi immediately covered their eyes so they couldn't see.

Going back in the Oreburrow Tunnel, I decided to wear the diamond clan outfit before putting them on, just like that.

When I was fully clothed and had the footwear on my feet, I stepped back out while holding the pearl clan's outfit in my arms.

"Thanks, you two...Glad you both thought ahead before this." I say as I looked at them, while they uncovered Adaman and Lian's eyes.

"Our pleasure. Who wouldn't want to help out a friend?" Irida replied as she and Sabi smiled.

I smiled back in response before handing the pearl clan outfit to Luna, for her to hold for a moment.

"But, now that it's around daylight and you've reverted back into your normal self, could you explain to us what happened?

We might actually get a better understanding of the situation of what's going on with you and try to figure something out to help and resolve it." Irida asked next.

Feeling embarrassed again, I silently gathered up enough courage in me, before explaining everything to both wardens and the clan leaders.

From the moment Nightmare confessed his feelings to me during the festival at night, the mating mark he left on me, and the weird events that happened afterwards a few days later when the festival was over.

When I was done explaining, Irida and Adaman had a light blush on their faces too, probably picturing the scene when Nightmare was leaving his mating mark on me.

"I...I see. I had no idea." Irida began when she looked at me.

"I didn't know you and Nightmare had been a couple either, since that night." Adaman went.

"Was this common in the dimension you were from? Humans and pokémon falling in love with each other, I mean?"

In response to Adaman's question, I nodded my head.

"Y-Yeah. It's hard to explain this, in Hisuian terms or not, but, I can understand if you and the others think it's really weird." I replied while I sweat dropped a little.

"No! No! It's okay! I just never expected this, even though you are somebody who fell from the sky and landed into Hisui." Adaman says as he waved both of his hands a little in response.

"Yeah. Me neither..." Luna went as she nodded in agreement.

"And since we've investigated and learned that Yin's the very same wild zoroark that ran amok in the village and massacred the wild Bidoof, I suppose we could head back and tell the professor about this?"

"Wait...I did WHAT?!?!" I could only say next as I was in shock and horror.

"Oops..."

-  -  -

After Luna told me what happened, when I was still a Zoroark, I felt mortified and ashamed of myself, even though she and the others were telling me that it wasn't my fault at all when it happened, knowing I didn't do this out of intention.

"Never mind..." I sighed. "Let's go and get back to the professor before I start kicking myself in the rear end."

Understanding, we started to leave until I suddenly stopped and noticed something from the distance within the far corner of my eye and heard a faint sound of a Chimecho.

Only the Chimecho I heard this time, isn't an alpha, thank Sinnoh.

"Wait...I don't think this is a natural habitat for Chimechos. Aren't they supposed and mostly at Mount Coronet and Alabaster Icelands???" I thought to myself as I stared at the distance where I heard it, feeling a nice, gentle breeze from there.

"Hey, Yin! You coming or are you just gonna stand there?" I heard Lian call out.

"Coming!" I replied before hurrying over to catch up with the others.

But, as I was running, time suddenly felt like it slowed down to only me.