We decided to talk about a different topic.
Right after Vietnam stood up and stared at the end of the corridor. I looked up to her, confused. What she was looking at?
I decided to look at what she was looking to see what she saw, but before I could focus Vietnam started to shake me making me lose concentration.

"Russia! Canada is there! Want to greet her?" She said shaking me from my shoulder.
"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! JUST- STOP SHAKING ME!" I removed her hand from my shoulder and she calmed down, afterwards she apologized with a little bow.
Once I finished quickly fixing myself up I got up and looked at China and North Korea.
"Wanna come?" I asked them.
"Uhh...no thanks, my legs are very tired, I don't want to get up..." China said.
"Lazy...how about you N.K.?" I questioned to just North Korea this time.
"Hm...nah...I'll just keep China company." He responded.
"Alright fine...we'll be right back, wait here." I replied while already starting to get away with Vietnam.
"SURE, TAKE YOUR TIME TO BLACK MAIL HER AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!" North Korea ironically screamed from behind.

We were getting closer and closer, Canada was pretty far away but we walked calmly.
She was turned around and didn't see us, but after she turned around and noticed us approaching she started to make multiple hand gestures from far away.
I couldn't really understand what she was doing, and nether Vietnam did.
Getting closer and Canada seemed to keep making those movements, she was waving?
Me and Vietnam started to wave back and after we did Canada lowered her arms and covered her face with both of them.
She turned around. Vietnam started to run towards her so I followed behind.

"Canada! How are you?" Vietnam asked.
Canada turned around in surprise and got closer too, she was worried and anxious. Once to us she grabbed both behind another corner.
"Why did you come to me!? I was saying to do not get close!" She whispered.
"Huh? That was a 'go away'? We thought you were waving at us, and why don't you want us to get close to you?" Vietnam loudly asked confused.
"Shh! Lower your voice! I-I don't want to be seen with you-" Canada tried to explain but got instantly interrupted by Vietnam saying a bit more quietly: "Hey! That's mean from you!".
"No- wait! You misunderstood! It isn't a matter of pride! I'm saying this to protect you I swear! Now please- go somewhere else before my brother sees you." Canada begged.
"Your brother...!?" I exclaimed.
"What!?" Vietnam exclaimed again with the normal voice tone.
"Shh! Please! I-I-" Canada said panicking.
"I want to understand! What is happening?? I must know! RUSSIA!" Vietnam yelled.
"Vietnam! I'm not allowed to have closer encounters with Canada if it's not for school, okay!?" I answered covering her mouth. Vietnam instantly removed my hand from her face and started to look very confused
"Why?? What do you mean by 'not allowed'?? Didn't you two finally got along again or sum?" She asked.
"Listen- we never argued, it's my family that blocked me from talking to him." Canada fastly replied.
"A-America too??" Vietnam questioned.
"Yes, we still shouldn't talk to each other unless it's a school thing, so yeah, we're going against the rules secretly. I'll explain better later, now let's g-" I said grabbing Vietnam by her arm but as soon as I turn around to the opposite way there he was...America...

"So...is that..." America said in a very very threatening look.
"Oh no...this is no good..." I whispered.
Vietnam backed off and slightly hid behind me still perplexed about what just happened, Canada was next to us nervously playing with her hands with a very scared expression, America was in front of me, crossed arms, looking right into my eyes.
My heart was racing in that moment, America obviously heard everything and I didn't know what to do.
"Canada...is this true?" America asked.
"I-I..." Canada started to heavily stutter, she tried to avoid any kind of visual contact and kept playing with her hands.
"Canada...come here." He said.
"Why...?" She asked.
America clenched his fist, very annoyed he just says: "Just come here. I don't want to see you with this man anymore. Once our parents will know about it-".
"Wait no! It's...not her fault...I...got really attached to her and I just hated it when she didn't talk to me..." I explained interrupting him. He looked at me with a despised expression and sighed.
"Boy, she perfectly knew that she wasn't allowed to talk to you but still did it and lied to me and our family. Now I'm sure you're just the horrible person I expected you to be; forcing someone else chose you over their family is so sad yet disgusting..." He added.
I didn't know what to say more, hell he made me look so dirty and wrong, all I wanted now was to grab the fire extinguisher and hit his head with it.
"Now get away from my sister you monster..." He whispered.
"Don't you even dare call me a monster...ever...AGAIN." I hissed.
I started to get closer to America, Vietnam released my arm and in pure fear she just stayed there with Canada.
America didn't back off, he was there, getting defensive.
"Or what? You know your father don't you? After all you're just his copy." He replied.
"I said stop you fucker! You don't know my father and neither me, so shut your goddamn mouth." I kept yelling.
"I don't? Tsk, well NOW I do! When we first met I thought we was good but then he became the reason of why my and my parents life became an hell! Fuck! Canada was luckily too young to understand but since you came to existence I'll do anything to protect her from you! At least I'm glad he's DEAD." He shouted.
"Oh my Milky Way not this again..." Canada whispered covering her ears.
"A-America, Russia...please, calm down..." Vietnam begged.
"Vietnam? What are you doing here?" America asked turning to her.
"Uhh...it's a really funny story, I wanted to greet Canada and since Russia is her friend I decided to bring him with me, but I didn't know that they weren't allowed to talk...so please...don't get mad at them, heh..." Vietnam quickly explained.
America didn't respond. He still had an annoyed yet confused expression. He then turned back to me and instantly got a surprised look.
My nose was bleeding, a lot of blood was going down my face. I was so mad at what he said.
"You're GLAD that he's DEAD!? HAVE YOU HEARD YOURSELF!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" I screamed.
"Russia! Calm down please! I-I'm sure he didn't mean it!' Vietnam exclaimed.
"Tch...he was a dad for you, but the devil for all the others!" America replied still mad over me.
"America! Please stop! You're starting to act like HIM!" Canada shouted louder than all of us.
We went silent. Other people were coming all around us to see what was happening and what was going to happen.
"Like...who!? HIM WHO!? HIS FATHER!? HOW DID YOU EVEN COME TO COMPARE ME TO HIM!?" America screeched.
"He was a father for him but a devil for you!? Well...you can be a brother for me but a devil for him! Why can't you understand that not everyone in their family tree are awful monsters! You judge everyone too early United States, and if you keep doing so, people will start with you and us too!" Canada replied determinedly.
America went quiet, he just slowly turned around to me. His expression was full of rage, shaking of anger, he whispered: "You...are...dead...".

Right after he went against me making me hit the lockers. I hit my head but I didn't fall off. I instantly went back to look at him and before he could hit me again I moved away making him punch the lockers. I pushed him but he didn't fall. He just jumped back to me.
Everyone were screaming words that I could barely understand. Vietnam was one of the few voices I could get what was saying, she was begging for us to stop.
Canada was still very close to us, attempting multiple times to grab and stop America. She was crying at this point.
We were hitting each other, no mercy. The blood from my nose was splattering everywhere making the moment more dramatic.
I was losing my breath, my blood ended up in my mouth and I was struggling with breathing. America kept running around me, he was very fast and hard for me to get him, but finally, after multiple attempts, I get to fight back.
He got close to attack but I dodged it and with my elbow I hit him on the neck. He fell over in pain.
"A-AMERICA!" Canada screamed in panic.
America didn't say anything, he slowly got up.
I was surprised, how this man can actually keep insisting after a hit of that kind. He started again, the fight went on, and I had no energy left.
"AMERICA STOP! WHAT THE HELL!!" Canada was screaming with all her voice still trying to block him.
The crowd was getting bigger and bigger. More people were coming from all over the school.
Then I head them.
China and North Korea came by and after a bit of pushing through they made it to the first line, seeing me and America fighting while Canada was trying to stop us.
I was done, I stopped and let my guard down, and as soon as I did America kicked me two times, stomach and back, and after he was about to do a third one China sprinted and used his whole body to make the school representative fall.
I fell on my knees, and America was on the floor too, Canada and China were still standing.
"WE HEARD CANADA SCREAMING AND WHEN WE CAME WE SAW THIS CROWD AND YOU TWO FIGHTING, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?" China asked furious.

"I'd like an explanation too." The principal said coming from the crowd.

Crap. This is not ending well.