Shadenpaw-A smokey grey tom with a slightly brown tint to his fur.His belly, chest and face markings are black and his eyes are yellow

Rainpaw-A slender built she-cat with amber eyes and twirling fur that's a tinted grey color.The underside of her belly,and tail is a whispy white, so is her neck,chest and front paws.Tuffs on her head, the back of her neck and back legs are a dark brown with whispy white fringes.

Sleekpaw—A skinny, smooth-furred pale grey tom with white ear tuffs and paws with deep blue eyes

Queens
Frosteyes-A blind and cloudy-blue eyed dark grey she-cat with short,coarse fur.Her paws,inner ear fur,tail tip,chest and underside are white.
Fawnkit—A light tan colored kit with green eyes.
Palekit—A tan and white kit with blue eyes.
Icekit—A white and dark grey kit with green eyes. Skykit__ A brown and black-striped tabby kit with dark amber eyes.

Elders
BrightYew-A yellow tabby tom with pale green eyes and a white muzzle that's fading to grey

BarleyClaw-A dappled light brown she-cat with hazel eyes.

TreeClan

Leader
Pinemist-A dark brown lithe,wiry furred tom with amber eyes and a broad muzzle

Deputy
Russestheart-A reddish brown she-cat with
darker chest fur,lake-blue eyes,one torn ear and a muscular build.

Medicine Cats
Maplewhisper—A dark ginger tabby tom with a black tail-tip and green eyes

Tangledapple—A ragged ,thick furred grey she-cat  with cloudy blue eyes
(Apprentice Mottlepaw)

Aspenpool—A mostly grey tom with blue eyes and patched white markings on his legs,chest,face and a fluffy tail.

Messengers
BadgerRun—A long legged black and white she-cat with yellow eyes.
(Apprentice Weaselpaw)

Poppywhisker—A orange and white tabby with a deep scar on their back with blue eyes.

Stormstripe—A sleek black,hazel eyed she-cat with streaks of gray across her face and tail.

Warriors
Brindlecloud-A lean tortoiseshell tom with dark green eyes

Cedarleap—A short white and brown tom with green eyes and small fluffy ears.

Breezefleck—A lithe,solid grey she-cat with lighter flecks around her nose and dark blue eyes.

Bramblewing—A short,spiky furred brown tabby she-cat with small ears and yellow eyes.

Adderstride—A lithe,well-toned tan tabby tom with dark rings above his paws and down his tail.He has a long narrow muzzle, green eyes and long teeth that curve out from under his lip

Windstrike—A massive,well muscled white tom with broad shoulders,bulky front legs and large paws.He has noticeable scars on his flank and dark grey chest fur.
(Apprentice Sunpaw)

Brightfern—A white tom with speckled grey paws,tail and markings around her blue eyes.

Owlflight—A tall,slender black tabby she-cat with a broad face, large blazing amber eyes and big,fluffy ears.

Blacktalon—A black soft furred she-cat with white toes,eye markings and ear tips.He has long bristly fur going down the back of their neck,tall ears and tired ,bright yellow eyes.
(Apprentice Mosspaw)

Ivyfang—A tall light brown tabby she-cat with nicked ears and green eyes

Snowsong—A thin,wispy white tom with yellow eyes.His pelt is glossy and fluffy.