𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

I rocked back and forth with my eyes tightly shut waiting for them to start again.

"What are you doing down here"

"Please it hurts"I begged once more, feeling a liquid coat my hands.

I presume it was blood.

A pair of hands placed themselves on mine causing me to jump.They brought my shaking hands away from my ears and down to my lap.

I was shaking.I slowly opened my eyes scared of what I would be faced with.

That's when I met with a pair of familiar blue eyes.

"Theodore?" I questioned my body still shaking and my voice trembling with fear.

"Sierra what happened"he spoke gently, he was crouched down in front of me still holding onto my hands.

"I-"

I tried to speak but words couldn't leave my mouth.I looked around the room with no recollection of how I got here.

I looked down at my hands and saw blood.I pulled my hands from his and started panicking.

"Did I hurt someone, w-why is there blood"

He looked confused but when his gaze met mine he realised I had no idea where I was and how I got here.

"Please tell me what's going on, where am I"

I pushed off the ground and stood up on my feet looking around the dark hallway.I started pacing and trying to wipe the blood onto my leggings but it wouldn't come off.

"Please"

I kept repeating, loosing my chain of thought.

Was I going crazy?

He placed his hands on my shoulders stopping me from moving.

"You need to calm down"

"I can't, I don't know where I am or how I got here and my hands are covered in blood"I slightly raised my voice immediately regretting it afterwards.

He took my hand and led me towards a door on the end of the hallway.He pushed opened the door and the bright glow from the fire blinded me.

I blinked a few times before I noticed the boys gathered around a table.There was parchments and glasses of whiskey on the table.

It seemed to be a meeting.

"I found her in the hallway like this, I'm not sure what happened"Theodore announced letting go of my hand and so he could walk over to the table.

I looked down at my shaking hands wondering how they were painted a crimson red colour.

The last thing I remembered was leaving the kitchen with my water to go back to my dorm.Now in I'm a meeting room or something with my hands covered in blood and completely clueless as to how.

My concentration on my hands drowned out most of there talk but I heard a few comments from each of them.

"She can't remember how she got here"

"Why are her hands covered in blood"

"Did she kill someone?"

"Did she know we were here"

"She was rocking on her knees on the floor with her hands over her ears and her eyes shut"

"That's crazy"

"What are we going to do"

There discussion was louder in my ears than imagined.I was struggling to keep myself together.It was just so..