𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Just grabbing a water if you don't mind"she nodded.

Once I retrieved my drink I walked over to the elf and sat down.I noticed she was shivering so I used some wand less magic to strengthen the fire.

"Where is everyone, it's so quiet"my curiosity got the best of me.

"I'm not sure, it's the night of the wolves so most students stay hidden in there dorms"

"Ahh sounds smart, I'm Sierra"

"I'm poppy"just when I thought she couldn't have gotten any cuter.

"Where are the other elves?"

"Asleep, they go to bed quite early after a tiring day"

We sat in silence for a few minutes enjoying the heat from the fire and the glow from the flames.

"I'm going to rest now, be careful Sierra there are bad spirits in and surrounding the castle tonight"

"I will"she disappeared through a small door behind the fire leaving me and my thoughts at bay.

I put the fire out and took my water to go.My appetite wasn't agreeing with the thought of food so I just decided I would return to my dorm.

Walking past the library on the way to the slytherin common room felt strange, I felt a presence pulling me in a different direction.

It was peculiar, like a faint whisper followed by a subtle breeze steering me in the wrong direction.It guided me down a set of spiral stairs and along a deep hallway.

The tall dark walls filled with moss and water dripping from the cracks, the clanging of metal bars from the breeze that filtered the room.

The echoed howls of the wolves that filled the night bouncing against the walls, repeating in my ears until they suddenly stopped.

They stopped?

The faint inaudible whispers pulled me further along the hall until I reached a single wooden door.

I pressed my ear against the door with the palm of my hand against a single oak plank.

'You seek information you shall receive'

The whispers grew louder in my ears encouraging me to do what I didn't want to do.

'You seek information you shall receive'

I knew there was people in the room, I could hear there deep voices when the whispers took a breathe.

'You must enter'

They were commanding me to enter this unfamiliar part of the school.With people inside I do not know of.

'You must enter'

They turned into shouts, the noise grew louder and louder.

I put my hands over my ears to drown out the noise, my knees gave in and I fell to the floor.

"Please stop"I begged with my knees know tucked into my chest.

"It hurts"I whispered thinking the presence would respond to my pleas.

I rocked back and forth as a few tears coated my eyes.

'You seek information you shall receive'

I screamed at the whispers, begging them to leave, begging them to leave me in peace.

'You have been warned'

And just like that, they were gone.

Gone.