Part 8

Sun was beaming through Wooyoung's bedroom windows. The feeling of warmth and comfort consumed Wooyoung, making him snuggle San more. Realization hit him and his eyes opened up wider than ever. San was lying next to him on his bed. Hugging. Sleeping. Comfortable and warm. His face turned red at the position they were in. San hugged Wooyoung's waist, while Wooyoung was snuggling on San's neck; well until he woke up. He watched San as he was sleeping, looking at his beautifully structured face. Running his fingers over San's jawline. *RIIIING DING DONG Ring ding dong* Wooyoung's alarmed went off, scaring him and making him jump off the bed.

"Ah sorry San! I didn't mean to wake you. I-I uh gotta leave for my photoshoot. Make yourself comfortable and lock the doors before you leave. The keys are beside the door" Wooyoung said as he changed and hurried out of the house in a hurry.

He was trying to wrap his head around what happened. He was asleep when an alarm went off, then he heard Wooyoung telling him he was going and then poof. Quietness. Just San and the ghosts staring at the door. He laughed at Wooyoung and started to get ready himself.

Wooyoung rushed out of the house and arrived at the photoshoot location. He changed into the first set of clothes; black blazer with no shirt inside and matching pants along with shoes that has a heel. As Wooyoung made his way up to the rooftop, his manager called out for him

"Oh hey Wooyoung-ssi. The photographer is going to be a bit late because of traffic so you can go in a shade and wait for them to arrive." The manager told him.

"Ok alright"

As he was wating he got himself a drink and scrolled thru instagram after making a post

⚫ J.Wooyoung

Wooyoung

[#YOUNG_STORY] Ready for the shoot ;)

Comments