"You are so weird, and you need to get dressed," she whispers, making me groan. I roll my eyes at her, kissing up her neck to distract her.

"I know exactly what you're doing," She says, "Don't even think about...it," She stutters on the last word, knowing that I'd found her sweet spot.

"Harry—- I'm serious..." She grits her teeth, screwing her eyes shut and I smile, pleased at her reaction.

"What?" I mutter out innocently.

"Harry if we miss our f—-" She moans as I suck lightly on her neck. She pushes me back, making me pout as she fidgets with her hair in front of the mirror, frowning again.

"If you think that I was going to let you give me a very visible hickey before seeing your mom and your sister, I would actually murder you." She says, making me smile.

"Mum wouldn't mind," I shrug, she rolls her eyes at me.

"Yeah, right." She says, toying with her hair again.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, sensing her behavior and knowing that something wasn't right. She was nervous.

"Nothing," she tried to dismiss me, making me stifle out a laugh before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, okay. Tell me the truth," I say, earning no response from her end. "I know you're nervous," I say, making her sigh and she turns back to me.

"I'm not nervous, I just feel like my insides are going to shut down and that each of my bones are going to break, oh and that I'm going to somehow lose all my hair before we get there." She says, making me roll my eyes, patting the empty spot on the bed next to me and urging for her to sit down.

"Why? We've been dating for well over a year, and you said you were excited to meet my mum. My mum feels the same way too, even Gems can't contain her excitement." I reassure her, rubbing her thigh softly.

"I know, and I am excited... But..." She trails off, swallowing thickly as she looks down onto her hands, picking at the skin around her thumbs.

"Don't do that," I say, wedging my hand between hers for her to hold. "But what? What's on your mind darling?" I ask her and she leans into me.

"But what if it's not right?" She asks, her voice is small, and she can't even look at me.

"What isn't right?" I press her for answers.

"I am." She says simply, making my heart ache at the thought of her to think even for a second that she wasn't going to be right.

"Baby—-" I begin, and she cuts me off, shaking her head.

"No, I'm serious. This is the first time I'm going to be meeting your family, and my first time flying out to London, which means seeing all your friends too. You've been so good to me, flying out every chance you'd gotten and even surprising me at graduation, but..." She rambles on, and I look into her eyes intensely.

"But what, love? You've gotta tell me," I say.

"What if we get there, and I meet your friends, and you realize that I don't fit in with your life there. Your life here has consisted of going out with me, drinking with Niall, Louis, Sarah, and occasionally Elio, which are my friends, and spending all your time around the house with my parents and I. What if I get there and nothing clicks and you realize this this isn't going to work?" She says, her bottom lip trembling as she sucks in a breath.

"Baby I promise you that's not going to happen," I tell her. "We survived having to call each other every night instead of actually seeing each other, and just because I've spent most of my time with your parents and your friends, and what you call your life here, it doesn't mean that you won't be able to do the same."

"I don't know, Harry..." She mumbles, her voice is unsure.

"Hey, that's the whole point of us flying over there, isn't it? For you to get to know the rest of the people I care about. Besides, I talk about you all the time. My friends basically already know you, and they already love you. Same goes with Mum and Gem. It's going to be fine. We'll be alright." I say to her, kissing her lightly on the cheek.

"Harry, I've put a lot of trust in this trip... You remember our deal, right?" She asks, her eyes are round.

"Yes," I answer her simply. "If you like it, then you spend the rest of the summer there, and if you like it so much then you're transferring there for Uni." I say, making her nod her head.

"Yeah," She hums. "So if this doesn't work then all of our future plans have basically been uprooted and we—-mmph!" I kiss her, shutting her up effectively and she kisses back, confused.

"Sorry baby, but when on earth have you ever decided that we weren't going to work? Again, we've been together for well over a year. I want to spend the rest of my life with you if you'd let me, and you do to." I smirk at her, her head hanging low to cover up her embarrassed smile.

"I know, I just worry... A lot.." She says, making me chuckle. "I'm also really worried because....."

Her silence confuses me at first, then suddenly makes me panic as she stares at me, eyes narrowing.

"Because of what baby?" I ask, gulping nervously.

"Because our flight leaves at six and you still aren't dressed!" She says, whacking me with the pillow and I smile, pretending to groan out as if she had actually hurt me.

"Okay! God, I'll go get dressed. Jeez, woman..." I say, walking into her closet to grab my clothes.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME WOMAN?!" She squeals from the bedroom, making me laugh.

"Yes! Woman, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!" I say, mocking her like a child as I drown out her rants against me calling her 'woman'.

"—-Styles, you better get your ass back here and apologize!"

"La, la, la, la, la!" I say, running away as I see her barreling her way towards me, her short legs moving fast and I smile as she crashes into me, kissing me.

"Get. Dressed." She orders, her voice is low and seductive.

"Alright...Woman..."