The said garden is the one Velgrynd had been taking care of for about last 2 centuries. She brought almost every species of flowers from litterally everwhere around the world into her garden and raised them there. It really is a beautiful garden making it one of the best place for Velgrynd in this castle.

 And my stupid little brother just destroyed it. Poor boy. I suppose I should visit later to resurrect him. He will definitely not survive this time.

 As I was going up the stairs while chatting Ciel, I encountered the only non-dragon human living in this castle. 

"Oh hi Rimuru. Have you seen Veldanava? I am looking for him now but I can't find him anywhere."  Lucia, my elder brother's wife, said, holding some books and scrolls in her hand.

"He was in the library an hour ago, but I guess you already checked there. Try checking the balcony on the east tower. I heard him saying that it is the only quiet place in this castle these days." I said, as I materiallized a pair of earplugs and handed it over to her.

"Thanks for the help, but I don't need the earplugs since your barrier seem to be working well. By the way, where are you heading too?"

"Velzard-nee called me for a tea, so I'm going to her room now." I said as I put away the earplugs in my pocket.

"Okay. Then see you later." Lucia said as she made her way to the east tower.

  I waved at her and continued heading to the 4th floor. Lucia came to this place about a century and a half ago. When Veldanava first brought her here, me and my sisters were utterly shocked cause we never thought he could a girlfriend or wife.

  Though Lucia is a human, Veldanava somehow changed her into a immortal being, making it easier for her to live in this castle of mayhem. I was curious about how he did it, but everytime I asked him about it he just avoided answering. Well, it's none of my business anyways.

  I reached the 4th floor where Velzard-nee's room is in and immediately felt extreme coldness. Even though I have resistance to thermal change, I could see that it was freezing here. The entire floor is covered in ice and snow, resembling the ice continent in one of those worlds Veldanava made. 

'This is odd. Velzard-nee had froze the room once when she was feeling bad but she had never frozen an entire floor.'

  I slowly walked acrossed the frozen floor until I reached a door that seemed to be the source of freezing coldness. I tried to open it but it won't budge as it was frozen to its frame. I tried knocking the door but my hand froze with the door. I quickly broke my hand free from the door.

'What is happening in her room?'

"Can I come in?" (Rimuru)

"Go away, I'm busy right now." Velzard-nee's voice sounded from behind the closed door. It sounded like she was putting a lot of effort on doing something as her voiced sounded a bit strained.

"It's your brother, Rimuru. You called me for a tea remember?" (Rimuru)

  There was some silence but then suddenly the ice on the door cracked and the door slowly opened. When I entered the room I saw Velzard and a cracked pure white orb on the table. It looks like she is struggling to suppress the power coming out from the white orb.

"Hey Rimuru, wait for a moment over there please. I need to deal with this first."

  So I was right. She did have a trouble. But when I looked at the orb again it seemed quite familiar.

Hey Ciel, isn't that the orb where Velzard-nee store her frost power?

<<Yes, it is Velzard's frost orb. It is the source of the coldness that filled the 4th floor of this castle.>>