The Force

------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2
------------------------------------------------------------

Continue from Vader's POV
------------------------------------------------------------
With that I began to walk torwards ,the Sith temple. Feeling the force geting stronger and stronger. I could sense fear. Following the strong pulling senses, to the place where could a potential thread be. I breathed slowly, leting force guide me to where I needed to be. "Which turned out to be the same room our little foolishe girl Raven was strandeled in a force trap". I called out that whoever was there..."You can't hide forever. It would be better to come out, for your own sake" stopping by the entrence to the small altar room with ancient writeing on every wall. While turning on my lightsaber, seeing her traped in a trap by our sith ancestors. Still in concern, wheter she was or wan't a thread, I stopped and asked her ,what is she doing there with not really pleased voice. "What brouht someone like you to place like this...?"

------------------------------------------------------------
Raven's POV
------------------------------------------------------------
Frozen both in fear and trap ,looking face to face with the infamous Dark Lord. It was Lord Vader himself. I only heard stories about him. "I...I....um...mm...well I was curious and bored. There isn't much to do here". I replied nervously. Hopeing he would't strike here just there ,in a possition like that. Suddely ai felt something strange as if something colided. As if this encounter was long predestined to be, to happen.
------------------------------------------------------------

Vader and Raven both felt the same thing. Getting out of the state Vader looked down and lowerd his lightsaber, not feeling threatened at all. There was something amuseing about this girl. Maybe he could use her to his advantage and kill her later, but the force had other plans. Vader was sure that his master could sense this as well. Pretty sure he would make an apperance soon. Vader decided to free her from the trap useing force. "Name...?" Vader said ,obviously seeing she didn't quite get what he was asking. "Your name...! I'm looseing my patience so hurry up". Vader was not in the mood for long conversation. "Oh...sorry....my appologies...I'm Raven". She quickly replied not to anger him even more. "So um....is it true...? That you are the infamous warrior of the galactic empire...?" Raven asked hopeing he won't be annoyed with her even more. "Yes!" Vader simply replied ,clearly not wanting to be botherd any more. "You will stay here, don't move an inch or I'll won't be getting you from any more traps". Vader said looking for a place to answer his masters message.
------------------------------------------------------------
Vader's POV
------------------------------------------------------------
"I hope that girl won't get into any more trouble". I thought to myself ,letting out an annoyed sigh. I soon found a room where I could discuss the matter with my master. I placed the transmission port and waited for my master to appear. Soon as he answerd I got on one knee, lowering my head in a respectable way. When he spoke ,I looked up. "Oh Vader ,always on time good ,good. I'm sure you alredy know what our talk is going to be about....right?" . "Yes master!" I replied. "So why don't you bring her with you, after your mission ofcourse". Emperor said. " As you wish ,my master". I replied with no hassitation. "Make sure that she doesn't know about what are you there for. Never let your guard down even if she doesn't appear like thread to you". Palpatine said with a manecing grin. "Make sure you'll succeed, understood Lord Vader...?" "Yes ,master. As you wish." I replied and with that ,trnsmission ended. "Hope that girl won't be a bunch of trouble". I thought to myself.