._Toms_.

"Wilbur get off me!" I tried to fight back again but this time he was cautious.

"Now now princess , you thought you could power over me? Say it. Say that I'll be yours and you'll be mine."

"You can't force love , Wilbur.."

"I CAN , NOW FUCKING SAY IT."

I hear a loud knock on the door and then a whiny muffled voice after.

"WILLLLL , (Y/NNNN) I'M BOREDDD."

Wilbur let go of me and walked over to the door like nothing ever happened.

"The fu- Toms?"

Tommy grinned and nods.

"Yeah bitch boy I'm here."

"How did you get in here , what the actual fuck Toms."

Tommy just laughs and walks past Wilbur. He gives me a look and sticks his tongue out.

"EWWW YOU UNHOLY- YOU BITCHES WERE ABOUT TO FUCK AAAAAA MY MINOR EYES." He covers his eyes and sinks to the floor.

"Wha- nononono Tommy you have the wrong idea." I say while standing up.

He laughs and peeks through his hands , looking at me.

"Yeah yeah I know." He giggled out.

Wilbur rolled his eyes and helps Tom stand up. As Tommy gave a huge grin , Wilbur had a cold glare.

"Why and how did you get here. Shouldn't you be all the way in Nottingham?"

"Well bitch boy , Phil let me take a taxi."

"WHAT? ALL BY YOURSELF? NO FUCKING WAY." Wilbur yells and goes to his room.

"What is he doing..?" I ask.

"He is probably going to tell Phil a bunch of shit about how he should be more careful and shit?" Tommy shrugs.

Sitting back down on my bed sighing , Tommy gave a subtle frown.

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah.. it's just your brother can be a little too much."

"That weepy bitch? Him?"

I nod and frown. Tommy gives a confused look and seemed weirded out.

"What the fuck did he do? Are you saying he is a bad person." I see anger coming from the blonde boy.

"No , not really." I mumble.

"What the fuck do you mean not really? He is the most best big brother , what are you trying to imply."

Wilbur walks in but his smile fades when he sees Tommy giving me a death stare.

"I've just told Philza that if this shit happens again , I will personally make his life a living hell if Tom gets hurt or worse..."

"Wilbur?"

"Yes Toms?" He smiles.

Tommy gave me another disrespectful glare before turning to Wilbur.

"Could we play some Minecraft , also why aren't you in school and where is Georgia? Also why is (y/n) saying you're a little too much-"

"She said that did she?"

I felt my heart drop when Wilbur gave a little smile to me.

What-

-time skip-

The two were in the living room playing Minecraft , While I stayed in my room.

What do I do?

Jared might hurt me.. I don't want that but I honestly do love Wilbur. He was everything to me even if he can be a bit.. insane at times.