._quality time_.

We had successfully snuck out of school grounds together. It was so fun! We giggled a lot while we walked down the streets. I was quite happy I agreed to this.

"Okay , so where in brighton do you want to see? I know this place like the back of my hand." He snickered with a proud grin.

I thought deeply , what place was the best for two students who had snuck out?

"I say we just go around the place!"

I wanted to see all of brighton and just walk around. I needed a good walk anyway since I'm always cooped up in my small apartment.

"Good idea." He smiles.

I felt bad Georgia was at her home while we were going to have a blast. It's alright.. maybe I could ask her if she wants to do this with me... just the two of us , going around , hand in hand.

"Excuse me." We hear a voice croak from behind us.

The both of us turn around in sync to see a women. She seemed pissed off.

"Are you two meant to be here?" She asks , crossing her arms.

"Who's asking?" Wilbur spoke out.

"Me?! I am! Now tell me why you two aren't in school. Society has developed a system for you two to study and learn but here you are not attending it." She yells.

"And who are you to tell us what to do?" He replies with irritated expression.

From there is went silent. She just stares at us , trying to think of something to say.

"C'mon (y/n) let's go." Wil says with an eye roll.

I nod and we both start to casually walk away but then we hear her yelling again.

"Get back here! You can't just walk away from me like that , you should respect me!" She was walking after us.

"Fucking karen.. let's just go in a bus , she can't yell at us in there." He smiles and grabs my hand.

I didn't think much of the hand grabbing , I just wanted to get away from that loud mouth. He gently pulls me to a bus stop as we wait for it we see her approaching us again.

"Both of you should be in school! I will call your high school , I know what school you're in by your uniform!" She screams out.

"But you don't know our names , whore." He snickered.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME , YOUNG MAN?" She was now screaming at the top of her lungs.

Just like a miracle the bus arrived and we both board in , our hands still together. He insisted to pay for my ticket so I ended up letting him.

The both of us sat down and I had just noticed our hands were still connected. I play it off by using the same hand to tuck my hair. I brought my hand to my lap and sighed with relief.

"Annoying bitch , am I right?" He sighs.

"Mhm. God she was just yelling and yelling and yelling." I roll my eyes.

He chuckles and nods.

"So where should we go first?" He asks.

"Anywhere but near that crazy lady."

"How about..."

"Yeah?"

"How about Lovejoy's recording studio? If you're not interested then we can go somewhere." He suggests.

"Hmmm , sure." I reply , smiling.

He beams a smile back.

"It'll take about 20 minutes to get there , so we should kill some time."

From there we started to talk. Talk about our out of school life , hobbies , friends and much more.

Wilbur told me he spends most of his time making music with the band , Lovejoy. His hobbies are music , gaming and other stuff. He hadn't had too many friends since they weren't the best. Most of them were toxic and just straight up rude.

"So then she cheated on me... she was my first girlfriend and.. I was at a party when she broke up with me. I made a whole song.." He sighs and looks to the ground with a subtle frown.

I felt so bad for him I was speechless , bringing a hand to his. He looks up and then to me , face tinted red.

"I am so.. sorry for everything you've been through." I whisper.

-small time skip-

"Ha! So then this kid got the scare of his life. He learnt his lesson to not mess with Toms."

"Serves that bitch right , gosh did he really do that?" I ask.

"Yep. The dumb fuck was so transphobic and he was so disrespectful."

"It's great to know your little brother found his true self." I smile.

"He would be thrilled if he heard you say that , when he saw Georgia , Tommy was then thinking about himself and who he really was. I am still so proud of the two for finding themselves." He smiled sweetly.

"So your parents gave a hard time to Tom and Georgia?" I ask.

I remember the time where Georgia told me she thinks her parents are transphobic , since they didn't like the fact she was transgender.

"What?! No no you have it all wrong. They were so proud of her but when she had top and bottom surgery they were worried. Worried if it would go wrong or ruin her."

"How thoughtful." I say with a  tender smile.

"Yeah , we were all so proud of her and the whole family was supportive. We blocked out the hateful family members but overall everyone was proud and happy." He tells me.

"I am so proud of her too.." I whisper to myself.

"So , who do you like best out of us? Me or Georgia?" He suddenly asks.

"Oh- why?" I was hesitant to answer.

"I'm curious." He replies with a grin.

Well. It was obviously Georgia but now that I got to know Wilbur more.. it was more of a draw? I mean c'mon Georgia was smart , cute , funny but so was her brother- NOT CUTE THOUGH. He is hmm decent. I guess he is kind of cute but I mean in a friend way.

"This is a hard one.. maybe , both."

"C'mon (y/n) you must one of us more than the other."

(YOU , YOU WILBUR YOUR BETTER , NOW MARRY M-)

"Georgia...?" I whisper and scrunch my shoulders down.

"Aww why not me?" He fake pouts.

"Well.. because?"

"Because?" He repeats back.

"No special reasons.. just because I know her better." I shrug.

Good save.. we can not let him know I like her. Never. Ever.
Otherwise he wouldn't spare any time to tell her , that would be a nightmare.

"Okay okay , anyway we are here now." He smiles and looks out the window.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n:

Bro image if Wilbur drugs and kidnaps (y/n) 💀 ALSO THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN. I am just saying that because it is funny as hell 💀.

But what would you do if simpbur kidnapped you?

And yes in this book Tommy is trans (ftm) since I saw a lot of interesting head canons for him so ehh yeah. Heh

-------------------
Word count: 1175