Ovi then called for a Knock Off, knocking out Aggron's Mega Stone with Ash catching it in his hands. 

Ash then called for a Stealth Rock with Aggron placing sharp rocks on Ovi's side of the field making Ovi grunt. Toxicroak then went in for another Low Kick damaging Aggron who tried to catch it with Fire Punch. 

Ovi then called for another Low Kick seeing Aggron tilting a little bit. Ash seeing this call to wait, as Toxicroak got near Aggron and was about to its leg Ash called for a Heavy Slam creating a funny scene of Aggron closing its eyes and laying onto Toxicroak who tried to run in fear of the opposing Aggron who crushed it. 

As Aggron got up Toxicroak now fainted and was on the ground flat like a pancake making Ovi return it the crowd laughed at the scene making Ovi give a death stare making them quiet.

"Very well you have certainly proved your strength, so let's see you adapting to a double battle," said Ovi as he pulled out two Pokeballs. He then pulled a military hat out of thin air with a grenade once again in his mouth. As the Pokeballs popped open revealing a Swampert and Haxorus which landed with a heavy impact on the ground. 

Ash then returned to Aggron and choose Lucario and Bladeon preparing for the fight. Ovi then immediately called for a Dragon Dance and Iron Punch with Ash countering calling for Swords Dance and Bullet Punch. 

As Haxorus and Bladeon set up with them increasing their stats Lucario and Swampert when upfront with Lucario first landing a power-up blow onto Swampert sending him back. Ovi then ordered for an Earthquake and another Dragon Dance with Ash countering with Bladeon using Scared Sword and Lucario using Close Combat. 

As Lucario got close to Swampert to use Close Combat, Swampert then used Earthquake on Lucario slamming so hard that it sent some of the trees in the radius into the air dealing some extra damage to Lucario as it got behind Swampert to use Close Combat after Earthquake finished. 

While this happened Bladeon was using Scared Sword on Haxorus who resisted the attack as it used Dragon Dance. 

Ovi then grin as he pulled the grenade as a bright light appeared underneath his leather jacket revealing a dog tag that has a Keystone. As Swampert grew in size Ash and Lucario also Mega evolved as both trainers Mega Evolved their Pokemon the grenade in Ovi's hand then exploded making everyone be in shock but Maya as she knew about Ovi's ability.

 As the smoke when out it revealed a cold-faced Ovi with his right eye being in a firey state. "Well, it has been a while since I used this form. I hope you entertain me, dear challenger," said Ovi as Haxorus and Mega Swampert glowed a red aura. 

As this happened Haxorus then used Outrage as Mega Swampert used Waterfall. Mega Lucario used Counter and Bladeon used Quick Attack. 

As Mega Lucario slammed Haxorus back but it still stood strong as if nothing happened, and Bladeon used Quick Attack hitting Mega Swampert who missed its Waterfall. Ovi then ordered an Ice Punch as Haxorus continued to use Outrage. Ash then countered with Mega Lucario using Bullet Punch and Bladeon using Iron Tail. 

However, this turned out difficult as Haxorus went for Bladeon immediately slamming into him dealing massive damage, Mega Lucario seeing this turned his direction to Haxorus who was now confused from the Outrage. 

Mega Lucario knocks Haxorus out from Bladeon to only be greeted by a Mega Swampert in front of him slamming Mega Lucario back as it used another Ice Punch on Bladeon taking him out. While this exchange happened it resulted in Bladeon and Haxorus fainting leaving only Mega Swampert and Mega Lucario on the field. 

Seeing the situation made the entire crowd quiet as Serena was clamping her hands praying that Ash wins Maya was busy looking at the destroyed battlefield. 

Ovi then grinned as he ordered for an Earthquake with Ash ordering for an Extreme Speed. As Mega Swampert used Earthquake literally splitting the battlefield in half as Mega Lucario dodged out of the way and kicked Mega Swampert into the air. 

Ovi then looked at Mega Swampert and nodded as he ordered for a Superpower making Mega Swampert grin as in flew down with incredible velocity making Ash call for a Bullet Punch. 

Making Mega Lucario jump up with aura and punching Mega Swampert with an incredible making the impact on the battlefield crack once more as Ovi's red aura and firey eye disappeared as Mega Swampert reverted back to its original form and a grenade similar to the one he pulled in his hand appear on his leather jacket.

(Battle challenge end)

As the battle ended Ash went forward and lifted up Lucario who smiled happily. As the crowd roared in excitement Ash was now faced with Ovi who smiled softly and handed out his hand which Ash shook with his own smile making them laugh. As this happened a certain person was pulling his hair out. "My battlefield..." said Feza with a stream of grey tears but then stopped as he went back to his area to plan for another battlefield.

(A/N: don't worry some of the fights, later on, are more hectic as my friend Panyrtf is screaming at me to calm down with the complex and unnecessary lines of words.)